Champions v Livi, Sat 23-Dec-2023 at 3pm. Ref=Matthew MacDermid, VAR = Alan Muir

Bridie Bhoy

A must win against the bottom of the table rugrats. The big question is what will Brendan do this week? Shake things up or stick with the same formula he always does? Surely there is no comeback for some players who've failed recently? Surely? Is Iwata going to be fit? If yes, then he must start.

Livi will sit deep and try to hit us with a hoof up the park to try to win a free kick in our half. So do we need to play 4 defenders? I'd say no, and would love to see us be more adventurous and go for a 3-4-3 9or is it 3-1-3-3?) formation.

Hart
AJ...CCV...Scales
Iwata
O'Riley...CalMac...Palma
Kyogo...Oh...Maeda

Holm may offer more strength in midfield, but I'd love to see Palma, MOR & CalMac whipping in dangerous balls into our front players. I know AJ was very poor last week but I think he would enjoy this formation more. If not then Nawrocki, Lagerbhoy or Ralston can play that position.

It will be a battle, but I fancy us to turn on the style and win by a few goals. We may need to be patient though. Subs like Turnbull or Forrest could well score later on. 3-0 to the champions.

FB_IMG_1703324517427.jpg

Last edited:
Another borefest at Parkhead Public Library watching the horseshoe of doom.
If MJ is in starting 11 Rodgers should be sacked before kick off.
It'll never happen but given their size and how they punt long balls forward we should play Sccales at LB and give our £4m Polish CH a game before trying to punt him in January

Not the starting 11, but should be
Bain
AJ CCV Nawrocki Scales
Holm McGregor
Maeda O'Riley Palma
Kyogo

We're due to give someone a hiding, unfortunately don't think it'll happen this side of the winter break.
2-1

Yip looks like its gonna be a hawf bottle and 4 can journey on the supporters bus to the game on Saturday, just to get through it...

Now we know Brendan wasn't happy with any of his full backs last week, so just maybe he will change them about...

I'd be hoping to see...

Big Joe (well till January anyway)...

Tony CCV Welsh Scales..

Holm..

Palma Calmac O'Riely

Kyogo Oh.

Maeda to act as 3rd Striker if needed second half...

If thats the team this weekend, then the cyber pints are on me..

5 v 1 Celtic... Both strikers with a brace, and Calmac...

Not sure about the line up we'll see, but I know what I don't want to see. Turnbull MJ or Taylor starting. Also don't want to see Kyogo unless Palma has been instructed to pass the fucking ball.

If Iwata is fit he needs to start, if not then Holm. Taylor needs a rest and MJ hasn't taken his chance.

Turnbull I like but better as a sub.

A must win against the bottom of the table rugrats. The big question is what will Brendan do this week? Shake things up or stick with the same formula he always does? Surely there is no comeback for some players who've failed recently? Surely? Is Iwata going to be fit? If yes, then he must start.

Livi will sit deep and try to hit us with a hoof up the park to try to win a free kick in our half. So do we need to play 4 defenders? I'd say no, and would love to see us be more adventurous and go for a 3-4-3 9or is it 3-1-3-3?) formation.

Hart
AJ...CCV...Scales
Iwata
O'Riley...CalMac...Palma
Kyogo...Oh...Maeda

Holm may offer more strength in midfield, but I'd love to see Palma, MOR & CalMac whipping in dangerous balls into our front players. I know AJ was very poor last week but I think he would enjoy this formation more. If not then Nawrocki, Lagerbhoy or Ralston can play that position.

It will be a battle, but I fancy us to turn on the style and win by a few goals. We may need to be patient though. Subs like Turnbull or Forrest could well score later on. 3-0 to the champions.
Patience will be short in supply and the support imo will be having none of it if we don't start with the intensity required.

The team needs to stand up and be counted.
We have no given right to win any match but we surely should not be going into games at home against a struggling bottom of the League opponent feeling nervous of the outcome.
But that's exactly where BR and this squad have taken us.
I have no idea what the starting 11 will be and I'm not sure BR does either.
Atmosphere should be much improved so it will be up to the players to respond.
No excuses and no where to hide if we lose any more ground.

If Mikey Johnston is even in the squad, I am going to throw up. I cannot be more honest than that.

Last edited:
I'm sure most of you know I never predict a scoreline. No problem saying I think we'll win if it happens to be true. What I always try to avoid though, is basing a prediction on hope. If I'm honest, and based purely on the abject mediocrity of recent performances, I can't say my cup is overflowing with confidence.

It's Paradise, we're in dire need of the three points, ( just like last week) . If we actually turn up, we'll get them.

If not ??

No being funny Frank, but I'm glad your no the manager.
I'm sure most of you know I never predict a scoreline. No problem saying I think we'll win if it happens to be true. What I always try to avoid though, is basing a prediction on hope. If I'm honest, and based purely on the abject mediocrity of recent performances, I can't say my cup is overflowing with confidence.

It's Paradise, we're in dire need of the three points, ( just like last week) . If we actually turn up, we'll get them.

If not ??

Hart
AJ...CCV...Scales
Iwata
O'Riley...CalMac...Palma
Kyogo...Oh...Maeda

i think Palma needs to sit for the first half, he does a lot, but lately his finishing and decisions have been poor, very rarely do we get a cross into the opposition box these days, so for me, I'd have a midfielder in there, instead of Palma, otherwise, I'd give young Frame a start...couldn't hurt against Elmer Fudd's Duds COTFYBIG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back