Champions v Mutton Molesters, 4:30pm Sunday 31st July

Can't complain (although I did). 1st game of the season. For the 1st time, I've fully appreciated the inverted full back formation. The areas Taylor was picking up the ball, turning and passing were brilliant. Once the forwards are up to speed we will get so many goals from it. Completely opened up the midfield in the 1st half. Great result. Cmon the hoops!!

Can't complain (all though I did). 1st game of the season. For the 1st time, I've fully appreciated the inverted full back formation. The areas Taylor was picking up the ball, turning and passing were brilliant. Once the forwards are up to speed we will get so many goals from it. Completely opened up the midfield in the 1st half. Great result. Cmon the hoops!!
We should be better prepared to play over the top of the bus parkers and take a punt from outside the box instead of trying to walk it in.

Overall I am delighted with that. We restricted them to one chance and we should have scored several more. Plus we were denied a stonewall penalty by the orange MIB who is paid to teach Ibrokes youngsters (the words of the sash maybe???).

We were a wee bit rusty just now so happy with three points against a tricky opponent. Once it clicks then there will be a few large winning margins this season.

Well done to the Champions! 🍀

Back