Chaotic scenes at Glasgow airport

Last edited by a moderator:
The “triumphant“ servco arrives back at Glasgow airport with the vileda mop trophy, their 1st major European trophy since 1972? Will sIt proudly In the blue room next to Petroltank cup, once they get a locksmith in to unfree the seized lock due to no one being in there for years 🤣🤣

Just a chaotic noisy rabble.

Couldn't make out anything they were saying....sounded like grunts squeals and howling to me, there's more civilised behaviour in the safari park.....

....but correction in your post.....sevco never won the petrofac/tank cup, they couldn't have because Celtic weren't in it.

The “triumphant“ servco arrives back at Glasgow airport with the vileda mop trophy, their 1st major European trophy since 1972? Will sIt proudly In the blue room next to Petroltank cup, once they get a locksmith in to unfree the seized lock due to no one being in there for years 🤣🤣
wit a fuckin embarrassing video that is well suppose this pre season theres actually a trophie🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I watched all the games played, we tried a range of different players, reserve/development players, swapped out almost full teams at the 60min mark, treated It like the preseason tourney that it was, so did Lyon/Nice (Lyon started with a 16 year old, as did we 2nd game) The huns went full strength both games, not trying different things, playing exactly like last year, one dimensional, they were the only team trying to win it, I guess having some kind of silverware in the trophy cabinet meant more to them, got most of the angry huns off slippy’s back, For a short while at least, can now say he’s a “winning” manager 🤣 but in the long run he’s learned nothing from the tournament, just he can beat reserve teams, roll on the curtain raiser, let’s see how they do against a full strength Aberdeen team for 90 mins....

Sevco would have been aware this was tournament set up to give clubs game time and try out some of thier younger players and that is exactly what 3 of the the clubs did sevco on the other hand only took a first team squad no doubt with thier usual underhand tactics and lack of sportsmanship took advantage of the situation and went all out for a cheap win anything to fool the mugs,looking forward to thier game at Aberdeen

Back