Charity begins at home

K

kelly

Saw this posted on another site quite shamless but not for the first time

Would have been the decent to do to offer a decent chunk of the gate money to MND, but how often do they do the decent thing?
Anyway it's going to take more than the proceeds of that game to get them out the shit.
Apparently Slippy is Liverpool captain for that game, that'll confuse the knuckle draggers.

What a charitable bunch sevco 2012 really are .
So much so that the less money they have seems to make them fund raise even more .
Did they not have a wee fund raiser for the armed forces were they raised a grand total of £4,000 from a full Ibrokes of unionists and a BIG bucket collection and where £1 of every programme sold also went into the pot .
It was round about remembrance day .

IIRC celtic fc donated £10,000 to the poppy appeal

If Jamie Oliver ever fancied taking up bookkeeping I recon I know a place he could get a gig
HH

Last edited:
Saw this posted on another site quite shamless but not for the first time

Great post Kelly they really are shite bags. With no morals or basic human decency. They lose a legend to a horrible disease and give nothing. Why am I surprised

HH🍀

Don't know the charity involved but pretty sure it would have been organised before Ricken's death. So mibbee cut them a wee bit slack, am sure something will be donated to that horrible disease MND for that reason.

Latest posts

Back