Charlie Adam on the SFA.

...but don't you know that Celtic run the SFA ?

That's why Broonie is up on trumped -up charges after three Sevco players were sent off for violent conduct in the same game.
And the SFA appointed referee never even booked him for the awful offence of smiling at Sevco players after they assaulted him .
Yes , Charlie , you are right ! Or to put it another way - you are a RIGHT Charlie !

Nom nom nom nom nom....their pain is soooooo yummy. Living down south I don't get to witness their pain 1st hand. So everytime they wheel out an ex hun to cry about our total dominance it makes me so very happy. Thanks Charlie ??
Who's next. Novos already had his pop. Fat Sally and monster munch boyd are constantly at it, I wonder who will be next, Gough? Goram? McCann? C'mon, keep showing us your agony please!!!

He is another Fintry Fuck, what is with this area of Dundee? BFDJ is one too. I remember Charlie Adam made the Fintry gang sign after he scored for either Blackpool or Stoke. The Tele called him oot on it. The so called gang is the Shams, I wonder if Charlie realises its short for Shamrock. Huns don't do irony do they.
Same with Ryan Kent, paddyboy, I thought a frivolous appeal was meant to get an extra game ban. How could he possibly appeal his red card?
This is the second time 3 Huns get sent aff at Paradise, then Celtic get charged. First Neil Lennon and now Broonie. The SFA need to copy the Irish FA and resign en mass. Chancing bastards.
If Broonie gets any kind o ban the SFA must be made to pay.
Here is a suggestion, boycott away games in the Scottish cup next season.
HH

Last edited:
He is another Fintry Fuck, what is with this area of Dundee? BFDJ is one too. I remember Charlie Adam made the Fintry gang sign after he scored for either Blackpool or Stoke. The Tele called him oot on it. The so called gang is the Shams, I wonder if Charlie realises its short for Shamrock. Huns don't do irony do they.
Same with Ryan Kent, paddyboy, I thought a frivolous appeal was meant to get an extra game ban. How could he possibly appeal his red card?
This is the second time 3 Huns get sent aff at Paradise, then Celtic get charged. First Neil Lennon and now Broonie. The SFA need to copy the Irish FA and resign en mass. Chancing bastards.
If Broonie gets any kind o ban the SFA must be made to pay.
Here is a suggestion, boycott away games in the Scottish cup next season.
HH
I will not be coming back from my tin hut, my mutts need me more than those SFA bassas

The stupidity of this so-called "hearing" is astounding. Clearly Broony has done absolutely nothing wrong, and hopefully this so-called "hearing" will bear this out.

Someday I'll stop shaking my head over this.

The stupidity of this so-called "hearing" is astounding. Clearly Broony has done absolutely nothing wrong, and hopefully this so-called "hearing" will bear this out.

This is Scotland Larry.

There’s an underbelly that despises anything Catholic, Irish or Celtic.

They dug deep for a charge to lay on Scott Brown. I’m betting they will suspend him.

I just hope the Club has the balls to go after them.

It's beyond ridiculous, talk about making a Rod for your own back! These people are not fit for purpose and root and branch clear out needs to happen. because this shower of clowns are making a mockery of the disiplary process.

Charlie Adam, is nowt but a fat wee hvn cvnt, who's opinion is irrelevant. He's just ripping it like every other hvn, because the tribute act is not winning trophies, the establishment club & those who feel entitled "THE PEEPUL"

SO FOR WEE CHICK & THE PEEPUL, GIRFUY YA BUNXH OF HVN CVNTS. Ye going tae win fvck all, again. Yer going tae win fvck all, again. Yer going tae win fvck all, again. Repeat as many times as it will take for the hvn, tae fvck off.

HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️8inaRow☘️YNWA

Charlie Adam, is nowt but a fat wee hvn cvnt, who's opinion is irrelevant. He's just ripping it like every other hvn, because the tribute act is not winning trophies, the establishment club & those who feel entitled "THE PEEPUL"

SO FOR WEE CHICK & THE PEEPUL, GIRFUY YA BUNXH OF HVN CVNTS. Ye going tae win fvck all, again. Yer going tae win fvck all, again. Yer going tae win fvck all, again. Repeat as many times as it will take for the hvn, tae fvck off.

HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️8inaRow☘️YNWA

Craig bellamy gives Adam pelters

Members online

Latest posts

Back