Charlie Boy

Its not our fault but i guess you still have to beat what is in front of you but there is no question that our task of winning titles was made so much easier with the huns demise..no question whatsoever...but as i said, its not our fault and the history books will say champions beside our name

I expect this from dead club fans who are hurting at the amazing record breaking run of success that celtic has been on these last 9 years which include a treble treble and possibly another one to boot.it's simple jealousy I get it they're hurting. But Charlie he's a different kettle of fish it boils down to cash and what his paymasters want everytime is a negative spin on any story about celtic that's all its about. Thier will be more and more but I don't click on Charlie anti celtic story's anymore or any of the other Charles that get a few quid for bashing celtic.

He certainly reinforces the belief that football players are overwhelmingly thick as fuck. He's not alone, I have been to a few events where players from various teams were there and some of them.yiu wonder who ties their shoelaces.

Charlie was probably just sitting there thinking, but when your capacity for thinking is severely limit maybe keeping quiet would be the best option. I was thinking.

Charlie clueless has said Celtic were gifted titles in the early years.
Puppet of what?
Maybe he forgets as usual Starrynight that we do not make the rules,we did not send sevco to the third division,they put themselves there because of their cheating,they most certainly would not have won 9 iar if they and the SFA had played to the same rules as everybody else,,who know,s Charlie boy,,we might have been sitting on 14-15 titles now,,if sevco had not been GIFTED,, 9 iar by the SFA..

HH.

Latest posts

Back