CHELSEA

Now that the abhorrent Chelsea fans are having their racist behaviour put under the spotlight and their own board taking action against them, does anyone think other clubs will ban supporters for vocalising their prejudices?
I would like to think so, Shammy, but if a certain newly-formed team tried to enforce a policy like that - then their midden would be an abondoned empty shell of a shithole every second-week.

Aye, well I guess we can all live in hope.

Now that the abhorrent Chelsea fans are having their racist behaviour put under the spotlight and their own board taking action against them, does anyone think other clubs will ban supporters for vocalising their prejudices?

In Scotland erm only if its Celtic but abhorrent behaviour whether it comes from the scum throwing the coin last night or all the other brutal shit going on at other clubs hearts sevco i think not coz they ara peepul

Well since their chants were anti Semitic and Abramovitch is Jewish I can see why the Board and Chairman would be pissed off

As for our cross city rivals as far as their board goes with regards sectarianism they and their scum fans all sing from the same hymn sheet so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything happening there

HH?

Last edited:
Never seen this wee welcome from the i imagine is the GB. Check this out class.

Oh thats defo the Green Brigade and what a beautiful sight and sound they are.

Those bhoys n ghirls bring a lot of pride for me.

I ? them. HH our wonderful Green Brigade.

Standing up for whats right.

Remember people denigrate them and its not what they support thats un-palatable.

They stand AGAINST the un-palatable and i am and forever will be PROUD of them.

They have stones and do the right thing.

They stand up and they are counted in my book.

Big Love ?

Well since their chants were anti Semitic and Abramovitch is Jewish I can see why the Board and Chairman would be pissed off

As for our cross city rivals as far as their board goes with regard sectarianism they and their scum fans all sing from the same hymn sheet so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything happening there

HH?

Agreed, Bill but more than just the zombies are at it.

Is there any park ye huvnae heard the billy boys getting chanted?

Perhaps hibs but is that since NL.

I have even heard the sheep do it albeit travelling support to CP many years ago.

Back