Child abuse

Why would you want to promote this despicable behaviour?

You don't think we know what's going on?

You don't think it's being orchestrated and has been for some considerable time?

Go and put a post up on follow follow or the like and ask why they can be the same club and yet when challenged on their clubs involvement on child abuse they say that doesn't apply to them as it was the previous rangers in liquidation that this applied to. Hypocritical scum who are making it clear to the world they are fckn Deid!

Let us know how you get on...

Just wanted to highlight the fact that we seem to get all of the media attention, and as for follow follow don't want to be on that site, why don't you put it up there

Have a look at this,the club and fans that weaponize pedophilia https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50087600.Don't like bringing this up,but it's all over the media and Celtic seem to be the main topic of all the conversation's.
need to split the . Don't or link is broke and does not work use edit and space them from link.

Celtic have been getting all the attention and from all quarters, this is the first time I've heard rangers name, or heard it as prominently, those sick zombies that are constantly throwing disgusting and ignorant chants aimed at our club can no longer try to deny anything ( which they do ) ibrox was infiltrated by these sick fucks as were many uk clubs and not just football clubs , they are a disease throughout society. That zombies try to use it as ammo against other clubs, us especially, point scoring over something like this is sick and belittles the suffering of the victims and typical of the sevco zombies mindset.

Their threads on FF are full of child abuse chit chat and it's sickening. We all know what happened now at the boy's club and in every area of society where children are the main focus. Children's homes, scouts etc have always been the targets along with football clubs where the sickest minds in society have preyed on the vulnerable. If you like chocolate, you'll get a job in a chocolate factory!

Let's leave Celtic to get on with the child protection guidelines they have been working with and not turn the Noise into another child sexual abuse novel they've got going on over there.

As I've stated before, the peepul should look after their own children as the vast majority of child abuse is perpetrated by a family member or friend in their own home.

It's not a thing to gloat over oh it happened over there aswell cause it's not about that some above have said leave that to the dirty hun fucks to gloat over and name call this is bigger than name calling both clubs and many more country wide let the youths down badly that story above about the new coach coming into the ibrox dressing room and said one of yous have been lying about my best mate wit chance does that boy have to carry on with his possible career with animals like that ruuning the game back then it's a fuckin scandal that some turned a blind eye for me that's the thing that really pisses me off theres always been abusers always will be unfortunately but enablers well that's totally different to me they shud all hand by the necks until dead down at the toll booth for us all to watch the fuckers last struggling breaths😡

Back