Christie for number 7??

Lubos left peg

Thoughts??
We have been desperate for someone to fit into the Jersey.
Paddy tried to claim it while on loan only to then spend most of the season watching Forrest from the bench.
If Christie keeps up the amazing performances that he has begun the season with, could he be the man to wear the number next season??

After last nights performance, I read with interest the various opinions on MOTM and for the most of them they singled out Broony. Much as he was a colossus in our midfield, my eyes the whole night were transfixed on Corpus Christie. He ran and he better ran, he tackled and he better tackled, he was quite simply superb. I've tried to compare him with many ex-Celts but its difficult knowing he's really only kicked on in the past 12 months, however, he has been showing what a wonderful talent he is. My God, we got him from ICT, you'd think, the way he is playing, he had came from some major powerhouse in england or Europe. Give him the No.7, no, give him Lubo's 25 Shirt, this is the one shirt that will propel him to greatness.

With that number, comes a lot of pressure and comparisons
Ryan Christie, has been immense and I'd hate to think that we'd put more pressure on him to perform
I agree with GG, the number should have been retired after Jinky/Larsson wore it
Just my two bob
HH

With that number, comes a lot of pressure and comparisons
Ryan Christie, has been immense and I'd hate to think that we'd put more pressure on him to perform
I agree with GG, the number should have been retired after Jinky/Larsson wore it
Just my two bob
HH
Get the sentiment, and everything that goes with the shirt. But rather than retire it l would love players to aspire to want it. Just ma wee thoughts. HH

Teams retire jerseys out of Respect, for those who made it Legendary
In my humble opinion, the number on a jersey, raised to the rafters is synonymous, with excellence & a sign of the club honouring those who wore it, with distinction
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back