Christmas message

Minding my 9-year-old nephew this afternoon. He was in his room playing the xbox and I hear that very number coming out his mouth.

Can you imagine trying to give him a telling off and keeping a straight face at the same time?

(I slipped an extra £20 in his card just for his comic genius)
My 6 year olds picked up a few songs in school ? Brendan Rodgers here for 10 in a row his favourite

My 6 year olds picked up a few songs in school ? Brendan Rodgers here for 10 in a row his favourite
Our young ones are getting it really quickly nowadays, Tony.

I just hope that they realise that they're living in historic times.

They might not have 67, but neither did all of us. What we do have is decades of fucking cheating to remember, so it's important to keep reminding the wee ones never to take the boot off of their throat, because given half a chance, the bastards will cheat and cheat again.

Nice message and really good time of the year, for this is the time that pepole tend to give that little bit more, but to the two people i am thinking off, yous give the same dedication and thought to others all year round so the merry christmas message i give to you two , is in the attachment, one who knows the place well and one who has sampled the cuisine, A wee special appreciaition for we may one day and as many do depend on people like yous and it is not the task all would do, so YNWA and in the true spirit of Christmas may the spirit be by your side always.
pies 2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice message and really good time of the year, for this is the time that peole tend to give that little bit more, but to the two people i am thinking off, yous give the same dedication and thought to others all year round so the merry christmas message i give to you two , is in the attachment, one who knows the place well and one who has sampled the cuisine, A wee special appreciaition for we may one day and as many do depend on people like yous and it is not the task all would do, so YNWA and in the true spirit of Christmas may the spirit be by your side always.
View attachment 860

Did the bank of scotland have a restaurant?

Puzzled ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back