Christmas No. 1?

cheezydee

My pal sent me this no long after the semi final and a few times now I’ve wondered, could it be possible to coordinate raising a big spike in playtime to make this Xmas no. 1?? 🤷‍♂️🤔 😂😂😂 it would be in the history books, and you know how much they like their history.

My pal sent me this no long after the semi final and a few times now I’ve wondered, could it be possible to coordinate raising a big spike in playtime to make this Xmas no. 1?? 🤷‍♂️🤔 😂😂😂 it would be in the history books, and you know how much they like their history.
Sorry mate, not getting it, that’s a song about being unemployed in the 80s during the thatcher years, when one in ten were out of work and signing on……not seeing the relevance of making it a Xmas no 1🤷‍♂️

Just the 1 title in 10, but be good to also give this a bit AirPlay anyway given the message
Sorry mate, not getting it, that’s a song about being unemployed in the 80s during the thatcher years, when one in ten were out of work and signing on……not seeing the relevance of making it a Xmas no

Back