CHRISTMAS THREAD

Steviebhoy2

Well guys it sure has been a year most will want to forget. For me the most important thing is my family. Just like you all. Again restrictions will be in place. Because my children and grandchildren live in England i won't get to see them added with the 3 household rule🙁. Just when all you want to do is hold them tight. You can't.
What we can do is stay positive and know those days will be back. You guys help to keep my chin up. I wish you and all of your families the very best at Xmas and for a new beginning next year.
HH🍀

Well guys it sure has been a year most will want to forget. For me the most important thing is my family. Just like you all. Again restrictions will be in place. Because my children and grandchildren live in England i won't get to see them added with the 3 household rule🙁. Just when all you want to do is hold them tight. You can't.
What we can do is stay positive and know those days will be back. You guys help to keep my chin up. I wish you and all of your families the very best at Xmas and for a new beginning next year.
HH🍀
i'm that positive after tonight i'm going for an STD check...
just to make sure it's no that obfuscating my delirium

HH🍀
Dont talk to my family, 3 household rule is cool as I only have 2 friends (that's possibly an exaggeration) cant think of anyone I'd like to hold tight, other than a few cunts by the neck.
So it's all good! 😹

(Chin up Stevie pal)

HH🍀
We probably won't see our families either so it will be a sadder Christmas, but necessary to keep our Mums safe.

All the best to everyone in the Celtic family. Here's hoping the celebrations start early on Sunday and continue on until May.

Merry Christmas and all the best for a happier 2021. 🎅🤶🍀💚🍀🥳🧑‍🎄

Mon the ELF,the elf liberation front,we're workin like feck in Lapland,and it's feckin freezin,gettin aw you ingrates,your pressies organised! and aw we're gettin is abuse! gettin stuck tae wa's,gettin wurr mooths taped ower!,a wise man said elf lives matter!,a we wee warnin, don't feck wi the elves,jist ask the orc's!,oh and Lubo,yer gettin feck aw fur christmas, we, eh, lost yer letter tae Santa,
The E.L.F!
🍺 🧝‍♂️

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone on the noise it's been a difficult year on and off thier pitch so I think everyone deserves to have a good but safe time this Christmas. Happy Christmas and a hoopy new year nothing left to say except Mon the hoops let's get this quadruple treble over the line.hail hail

We probably won't see our families either so it will be a sadder Christmas, but necessary to keep our Mums safe.

All the best to everyone in the Celtic family. Here's hoping the celebrations start early on Sunday and continue on until May.

Merry Christmas and all the best for a happier 2021. 🎅🤶🍀💚🍀🥳🧑‍🎄
Just think of this year as an extension to the calendar and the real Christmas is still to come only later on this time round and what a Christmasses it will be when there will be no restrictions on anyone.

Back