Christopher Jullien

What is happening with our club when first we are told we have signed a player then we are told ...not yet..then we are told Julien is out for 6-9 months and Jamsie has had a setback..

HH
Wierd one why say hes signed?? then 2 days later u canny comment wtf is going on in our club man ffs😡

Why are we surprised about this? He doesn't seem to know what going on in front of him during a game.
True BB for months hes been doin my nut in way all the shouting fae the sidelines he shouts every single time we get the baw telling players wit to do awe that shouting probably puts the players off he shouts at vital moments and the players hesitate has anyone else noticed this???I'm thinking hes actually putting them off they canny kid on they canny hear him and with low confidence it combines way everything else affecting them they're good players let them do wit they do best n shut up a bit they're nervous as it is I might be talking mince here but I think theres something in that mad scenario 😂 sorry for the size of my nonsense 🤞

Get Jullien fit again, then sell him before anybody remembers what hes really like.
Amazing how players can be knocked about the place, and bullied, by smaller guys, then become superstars when they are unfit to play.

Members online

Latest posts

Back