Circling the Wagons

BILLCOWIE1958

After yesterday's tremendous result no matter your personal opinion of NFL let's all get behind both the Manager and his team

Let's cut out the bitching and sniping and negativity because believe it or otherwise it can"t not feed it's way back to the Club

Just look how Lenny got stuck right into the meeja after yesterday's game and basically ripped them to shreds re their negativity lack of respect and negativity to Celtic who are after all TREBLE TREBLE stalwarts

Come midnight tonight we'll have to go with what we have playing personnel wise and with the exception of our home game v Cluj and the hangover v Dunfermline I think we've proved that we are well provided for at least domestically

HH?

What his holiness said ^^^^

I praised Lenny yesterday for his tactics against the orcs because it was worthy of praise, it was a clever game plan that capitalised on their weaknesses and caught them cold, he played a blinder.

I criticised him for his tactics against Cluj because they were worthy of criticism, he committed tactical suicide with Calmac at LB and his game management on the night was woeful.

I completely agree that some of the stuff aimed at Lenny over the last couple of months has been a disgrace, a lot of it showed a total lack of respect for a Celtic Legend who has given so much for this club. However he is not above VALID criticism, nobody is!

In the same way Lenny yesterday was entitled to criticise those Celtic fans who he believes crossed the line over the last wee while we too are entitled to have our say when we don't like or agree with something going on at the club.

So whether it be Lenny's tactics, player's performances or the board's stewardship they will attract both praise and criticism no matter what, some of it will be valid some of it won't, but the last thing we want or need is for people, including those at the club, thinking they can't speak their mind.

What his holiness said ^^^^

I praised Lenny yesterday for his tactics against the orcs because it was worthy of praise, it was a clever game plan that capitalised on their weaknesses and caught them cold, he played a blinder.

I criticised him for his tactics against Cluj because they were worthy of criticism, he committed tactical suicide with Calmac at LB and his game management on the night was woeful.

I completely agree that some of the stuff aimed at Lenny over the last couple of months has been a disgrace, a lot of it showed a total lack of respect for a Celtic Legend who has given so much for this club. However he is not above VALID criticism, nobody is!

In the same way Lenny yesterday was entitled to criticise those Celtic fans who he believes crossed the line over the last wee while we too are entitled to have our say when we don't like or agree with something going on at the club.

So whether it be Lenny's tactics, player's performances or the board's stewardship they will attract both praise and criticism no matter what, some of it will be valid some of it won't, but the last thing we want or need is for people, including those at the club, thinking they can't speak their mind.
(y) nothing to add. I'll just nod in agreement at this.

I've always been behind Lenny, I actually wanted him back before he who shall not be named slipped out the back door and slithered on his belly down to Leicester. It's fair enough for players and managers to be criticised if they cock it up, however I think some of the criticism of Lenny was just disrespectfull to a man who has won so much, given so much and been through so much as a player, captain and manager of Celtic. During the league Cup game after the Cluj disaster a mate sent me a text saying "Lennon must be sacked now he's just a moron"
I replied with a two word message, the second one was off.

Members online

Latest posts

Back