Clarke or Lenny thoughts

Darren fletcher (ex player ) saying Rodgers was in talks with that shite club while he was in Dubia at training camp

others confirming it on kds , so all this shit about honesty and integrity , confirms he lacks all of it
I could tell you stories about Rodgers and what type of a person he really is.......but I'll leave it there.....

I could tell you stories about Rodgers and what type of a person he really is.......but I'll leave it there.....
Don't doubt that for a minute, his type of smart is second /third guessing what needs to be said!

Most all humans are self preserving at core, some like BR are just a bit smarter than average at hiding it and ironically need little pushing.

He was great for us, but we move on.

Don't know about you lot, but I have genuinely thought that while he is clearly a smart man manager and able coach, he was no distinct genius, and to win most matches as Manager of the number one club Celtic in the 21st Century SPFL you need not be one!
More a case of any decent manager having enough resources in comparison to all others, of a manager not getting in the way of success, or managing so the players think they are in control and content and performing 100% as often as possible, like the learner on the job at Man Utd has shown in a far more intense and competitive role.

I wanted BR to stay, imperfections and all, but feck him now.

FFS ronnie won leagues for Celtic, and genuinely think most of you could, so lets keep positive, just no Moyes.

Thinking about it, Lenny provided he is not unwell, makes logical sense at least in the short term, as he has Broony's respect who in turn has KT and Calmac and by default the core of the team, all as content as can be in the moving on smart man managers absence.
Hoopfully Broony and the rest will see through the BR as just very smart BS, nothing personal and not be pining for the BS.

Last edited:
Hi who’s the better option.
Me rather have Stevie Clarke.
Thoughts.
Or any one else float your boat

HH ☘️
Lennon should be nowhere near Celtic Park. For all the good he brings he brings triple the baggage.. don’t need celtic dragged through the shit anymore with his antics
YNWA ??

Clarke and Henrik get the fans onboard.
Thoughts.

HH ☘️
If Steve Clarke i am sure we would welcome his backroom team also, I am sure Henrik would be recieved greatly, but my main focus now is getting back to the football and continuing the winning, not interested anymore in the celebrity stuff to appease us we know what we want and we want a winning team if it means an unknown does it, if it works, it works,leave leg neds to the other mob.

Would not completely surprise me if another recently failed multi millionaire turns up, but this time a former winner.
Unlikely but the circumstances and the fact he has mentioned the job, José Mourinho
He's currently jobbing for RT news.

Real Possible if it were not for PL, so no chance there if up to his limited accoutants view of all! but who knows though as the Irishman DD is on another planetary level when it comes to charming & convincer when he needs to be.

Some and many huns laughed when BR was first mentioned!

Our destiny is in the hands of this man!
View attachment 1580
How can any true Celtic man even suggest the Portuguese cheat the mind truly is boggled

Lenny or Clarke?

If it's a straight choice between the 2 then it would be Clarke for me as Lenny has had his time. That said as good a manager as Clarke is there's a million miles between managing Kilmarnock and managing Celtic and if BR can't get the board to invest then Clarke has fucking NO chance.

So we are dropped like the verbal Sevco Tax Demand, by BR , the machinations of todays events I hope surface in full very soon, still he has exited the stage left, I think Clark is your man, if you going to be called a Fenian B...., its better as the manager of Celtic, humping basically all the teams in the SPFL than Kilmarnock, as much as I like Lenny, he had his time and to all intense purposes would be Lawells puppet, take the £6mill compo for BR , give Kilmarnock half a mill and a tray of pies for Fat Kris, and let Steve Clarke lead us to the league win

SC is great defensive coach but I haven't seen much attacking football to make judgement on his ability to force wins.

He’s managed a positive goal differential with Kris Boyd as his striker. That’s got to be worth something, right?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TET
Whilst I put you on ignore for suggesting I am not a true Celtic man!

And as having read your arguing posts on general chat, I agree your mind is currently boggled.

Feel free to show others where I actually state or suggest he would be a good or bad thing!
I am thinking along the lines of what DD has a habit of doing in similar circumstances.

as for cheats, do grow up! they're all happy to cheat a win, I don't follow the EPL so don't know what you are on about, trust its not something that happened years ago, as you were only just criticizing people for doing that. Bored much are you!

save your personal jousts with fools willing to and fro on shyte.
ignored.
I know he's ignored me so just incase he forgets
Where did I say YOU were not a true celtic fan???
You say you never said he was good or bad for Celtic so that means that statement doesn't apply to you.
But, as someone else does you started reading the post but you didn't read what I had written you read what you thought I had written. So the critique on general posts doesn't count as I don't no wether you read my proper post or just what you thought I had written. But then again why are you on this Forum do you want people to just agree with you or do you want a debate? Well as you say because you think I called you names (which I didn't) your going to go crying to your mummy. I know cheating goes on all the time does that mean I can't call it out when it affects my team?? Also fuck the E P L

I'll wait til it's confirmed he's gone...... Then he's gettin it from both barrels!

Good point. Let's talk about what we're talking about -- BR is talking to Leicester, not actually coaching them yet. Clearly not a good sign, but it's not a done deal.

Good point. Let's talk about what we're talking about -- BR is talking to Leicester, not actually coaching them yet. Clearly not a good sign, but it's not a done deal.
Icafiero, it’s as close to being a done deal without ink on the contract. Celtic wouldn’t have let Leicester talk to BR unless compensation has been agreed, and it’s laughable to think that wages will be an issue. So what’s left that would derail this? Do you think Leicester is going to walk away at the prospect of BR bringing Chris Davies or any of his other staff with him? Or over the matter of giving BR authority over the club at managers typically have?

He’s gone mate. And judging by the rumor mill, this has been in the works for several weeks if not months. If something was going to put a stop to BR leaving, it would have occurred before we got to this point.

Choice between Lennon and Clarke. Clarke for me .

As others have said , Lennon is the past , he's had his time . BR was a step up from Lenny , so now that he's gone , we should step down again ? Don't see the reasoning in that .
Clarke has an impressive CV in the EPL . Was hard done by WBA - another team that expects a coach to win the Champions League with overrated/overpaid players .
Has done wonders with average players at Killie .

Unfortunately , as I write this , am hearing that Lennon is in talks at Lennoxtown . No harm to Lenny , but not a good move - for him or us .
The flak he takes is disgraceful and you can bet if he steps in now that it will be double or triple what has gone before .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back