Clarke talks up the play offs

Winter

Listening to SC talk about a full hampden for the one off semi play off v Bulgaria, Romania ,Hungary or Israel, does get the juices going (a little) Not bad odds given Weve beaten the latter 2 in recent times. It's the next part I'm more concerned about Norway or the Czech republic in the final. We know all about the talent in Norway's squad by looking at our own and the Czechs just broke englands undefeated record in qualifiers inflicting a first defeat in years. I understand that many couldn't give a toss of Scotland and our chances it's why I've put it in general chat. Myself I'm a proud celtic/scotland fan. If SC can build momentum enough to whip us into a frenzy such as the Italy play off then great I'm all for it. Cant see it though I hope I'm wrong. The atmosphere in Glasgow and Scotland that night the Italians mugged us was incredible and unforgettable if SC can replicate such a buzz around the national side once more then who knows perhaps we can do it I for one hope we can navigate our way through. It would give the red rags some time to get off the backs of the hoops,(,maybe)

Listening to SC talk about a full hampden for the one off semi play off v Bulgaria, Romania ,Hungary or Israel, does get the juices going (a little) Not bad odds given Weve beaten the latter 2 in recent times. It's the next part I'm more concerned about Norway or the Czech republic in the final. We know all about the talent in Norway's squad by looking at our own and the Czechs just broke englands undefeated record in qualifiers inflicting a first defeat in years. I understand that many couldn't give a toss of Scotland and our chances it's why I've put it in general chat. Myself I'm a proud celtic/scotland fan. If SC can build momentum enough to whip us into a frenzy such as the Italy play off then great I'm all for it. Cant see it though I hope I'm wrong. The atmosphere in Glasgow and Scotland that night the Italians mugged us was incredible and unforgettable if SC can replicate such a buzz around the national side once more then who knows perhaps we can do it I for one hope we can navigate our way through. It would give the red rags some time to get off the backs of the hoops,(,maybe)

Only reason I watch Scotland is to see how the bhoys are doing. I'm not 100% sure but arent the ticket prices a joke. I'm sure SC would have better backing in these matches if fans could afford to go. Or am I wrong??

Only reason I watch Scotland is to see how the bhoys are doing. I'm not 100% sure but arent the ticket prices a joke. I'm sure SC would have better backing in these matches if fans could afford to go. Or am I wrong??
No that's bang on tickets overpriced stadiums 1/4 full these games when everyone and their dog knows 50,000 wont be there like the Kazakh game 20,000? That game should have been played at pittodrie or tynecastle, it cant do the players confidence any good playing in empty stadiums but that crowd would fill other stadiums and the fans would be more involved in the game as a full pittodrie or tynecastle can make a racket and a half shocking strategy from the sfa but who is surprised by that comment?

Back