clickbait

So all going to plan ? we will have Eddie, Griff, Bayo, Hoops and youth player battling it out? For one position. We going two up front next year?
With Sinky signing his extension (unless that's to receive a wee bung for his departure) that rules Eddie moving out left.
Shved coming in. Timo loan being extended. The arrival of Paddy Roberts. Hayes, Johnston, Forrest.
Its getting a bit cramped up there.
Our team bus is going to look like something cutting through delhiView attachment 2700
Larry if you ever get the opprtunity a great read as i said earlier this guy is in your country living teaching the American sons and daughters football. HH Mate.
View attachment 2697T
What a player Charlie was. He teamed up well with Bobby Murdoch in Scotland's midfield. Wish Celtic had him.

Will he bring his wheelbarrow for his gut.
View attachment 2694

You say that and i know its clickbait shite but i’ve seen our lots response to it like he was shite

My recollection of hooper was he was a good player. Always popped up wi a goal when required.

Him and commons to be fair.

Our number 9 could be doing with a bit more of the afore-mentioneds hunger for banging the goals in.

I liked Hooper and there is something nice about a bhoy wi a wee bit of paunch

Members online

Latest posts

Back