Closing Things Out

Listen was a great performance and some atmosphere in the stadiumšŸ‘the tits in the north curve throwing stuff at captain shitebag need to get a grip thatā€™s not our gamešŸ˜”
A will say this and a donā€™t give a fā€”-if itā€™s not popular but big scales is a fair defender and does his job in the main without much fuss!!but!!!this nervousness starts with him in most games,then works its way through the side,itā€™s fuckin crippling us,.he should be told if he gets the ball and canā€™t find a easy pass to either Taylor or ccv then launch it..
The hunz today actually allowed him possession to wander by the halfway line then surrounded himā€¦

As a fellow Old Yin , I couldn't agree more, no matter when or why . These last three games particularly against theRangers have given me palpitations . We appear to have collapsed in the last twenty minutes , allowing them to pump ball after ball into our box - and two of these have been against 10 men !!!
As a confirmed atheist I was praying for a third goal to every saint in the Catholic Canon and some that popes have done away with over the years .
Jeeez!!! And missing a penalty !!!
Have some concern for these old boys , Brendan . We can't take much more of this !

HH
No matter how, no matter when or how, every win over the huns is a blessing not a given.
As my old bhoy used to say, 'game day starts with that same knot you'll only ever experience on a labour ward, but no matter what you go through, its all about the feeling at full time.......... finding out your weans got 10 fingers and toes and not 11, theres nae better feeling

No matter how, no matter when or how, every win over the huns is a blessing not a given.
As my old bhoy used to say, 'game day starts with that same knot you'll only ever experience on a labour ward, but no matter what you go through, its all about the feeling at full time.......... finding out your weans got 10 fingers and toes and not 11, theres nae better feeling
Wise words from your daā€¦.šŸ¤£

shame it never rubbed aff on me, i'm got tae suffer a 3rd leg incidentally :)
Well mate your making quotes from your auld fella which means two thingsā€¦1 he was/is inspirational..2 you respect him using his quotesā€¦.man auld man would get bevvied and shout from the top of his voice things likeā€ tiro torra peachyā€..translated from Italian as ā€œ time a minute ā€œšŸ¤£šŸ¤£or ā€œ meanwhile back at the ranchā€..he was neither Italian or a cowboyā€¦.but when half stewed my brothers honour my da with his wonderful enlightened quotesšŸ¤£

Well mate your making quotes from your auld fella which means two thingsā€¦1 he was/is inspirational..2 you respect him using his quotesā€¦.man auld man would get bevvied and shout from the top of his voice things likeā€ tiro torra peachyā€..translated from Italian as ā€œ t hVeime a minute ā€œšŸ¤£šŸ¤£or ā€œ meanwhile back at the ranchā€..he was neither Italian or a cowboyā€¦.but when half stewed my brothers honour my da with his wonderful enlightened quotesšŸ¤£
[/Q aUOTE]
My aÄŗd Da's favourite was: "veni verdi vici": I came, I saw, I conquered.....jeez, he would have loved today!

All Right SP.
Huns set out to frustrate and what we got was not a great game, but, an enjoyable result that basically gives us the title and ensures the finger pointing and fighting over by continues.. And as Brendan told the media lets have some fun.

Hey Boab.....the verdicts out on the Tribunal I was working on: McIntyre v Cygnet (you'll find it on the Employment Tribunal website).

Give it a look and let me know what you think?

Fucking whingebags yies Dundee cunts (excl Rich)
Theres not a negative today :)

I'll bet your not as fussy aboot yir wimen SP .......

PS-I was talking to wee McCowans faither the other day, he turned up for work a few weeks ago and there was a package for him..... opened it and it was a bottle of whisky fae Rod's personal distillery with the message 'your doing great kid keep it up'...... his faither pipes up, not bad for a bhoy fae greenock', aye a says 'coulda been worse, could have been tickets tae a gig' :)

God bless m8
I make no secret about the fact that I think the wee fella is a Celtic prototype, mate.

He's direct, aggressive, loves being on the ball and runs directly at defences. With all the money we've tossed away over the years, a couple (perhaps a few) million on wee Luke would be more than a sound investment.

He had a few rough edges, but that boy is a diamond that just needs a wee bit of polishing.

Thank fuck it wasn't tickets to a gig......if he wants to see a geriatric gyrating aboot then all he has to do is come out wie me in the toon one night!

Back