Clyde v Celtic - Sunday 9 February, Broadwood Stadium Cumbernauld, kick-off 2.01pm - all comments here

I thought that despite the breeze we played some good football. I thought most had a good game with Ely and Ntcham excellent. I'm so glad Ely is back as he adds something. Polish Pat tried hard, missed a great chance that a poor touch denied him.

He looks raw and is probably trying too hard. Will he be our number one when Eddy leaves in the summer? I doubt it. Hopefully he settles and yesterday's conditions didn't help but chances like he had can settle him and he fluffed his lines with a Morelos type miss.

Even though Shved only got about 8 seconds you could see he has ability. He deserves more time and to be brought into the fold. He should have come in before Hayes. We know what he can do.

All in, a much better performance in trying conditions than I thought would transpire. . A few pluses in Ely showing his class in particular.

We are looking stong. But I want Ely and Shved given more time to put pressure on the jersey holders.

Let's go into the Hearts game full of confidence and with a single minded ruthlessness to take them to the fucking cleaners. Oh, and Lenny, give Soro some time. Calumn, Broony, Ntcham and Christie need a breather now and again and if this lad isn't as good as I predict I will take up dominoes.

Members online

Latest posts

Back