Coaching re teams who press, corners and free kicks, non existent.

Theverdict1

It seems increasingly apparent that these areas of our game are woefully handled by lenny and his c8aching staff. Truly clueless and whoever is in charge of corners and free kicks needs sacked. The worst team in world football. Get it fucking sorted please. Yiu look worse than an u der 8 team. Delivery appalling. Winning the ball the infrequent time it actually lands somewhere positive, non existent. We should refuse corners as a means to avoid ridicule. Fucking worse than schoolboy stuff. Griff can hit a corner but no cunt can win it, so even him back doesn't sort it. They useless bastards top if the league. A total farce. Now we have that total bore of an Int break to stew in. Fucking raging at that today. Not one player turned up and we were pish even before Christie made a cunt of it.

It seems increasingly apparent that these areas of our game are woefully handled by lenny and his c8aching staff. Truly clueless and whoever is in charge of corners and free kicks needs sacked. The worst team in world football. Get it fucking sorted please. Yiu look worse than an u der 8 team. Delivery appalling. Winning the ball the infrequent time it actually lands somewhere positive, non existent. We should refuse corners as a means to avoid ridicule. Fucking worse than schoolboy stuff. Griff can hit a corner but no cunt can win it, so even him back doesn't sort it. They useless bastards top if the league. A total farce. Now we have that total bore of an Int break to stew in. Fucking raging at that today. Not one player turned up and we were pish even before Christie made a cunt of it.
Maybe the break is what we need ,this time to take stalk of the last two pitiful performances,no point in blaming Christie ? All capable ,sure ,stupid for being sent off ,deserves stick big time ,hh

We have given ourselves a fucking title challenge. Dont think for a second that the huns wont be spurred on by sitting top of the league. The amount of media pish is going to build their confidence...on top of having help from the MIB....us playing the way we played today can lose us the league.
Lenny and this squad need to pull the finger out....we have just given the MIB, media and the hun that little bit of blood they have been sniffing for!!!

Im not blaming Christie. We were shite before he went off and carried on in that vein for 94 tortuous minutes.
Off ourselves we where ! Just look at the table now ,and weep,!makes you really angry ,?better get their act together , or else ,we will be chasing shadows , no matter how bad they are ,! We can only get worse ,unbelievable,maybe ? No excuses after this display ,think last week was worse ,!hh

Maybe the break is what we need ,this time to take stalk of the last two pitiful performances,no point in blaming Christie ? All capable ,sure ,stupid for being sent off ,deserves stick big time ,hh

No point blaming Christie? His stupid sending off was the single biggest reason we lost today Ray. Likely the main difference in us grinding out an ugly win instead of losing all 3 points. Christie has been brilliant for us and has been the matchwinner in more than a few games but he cost us with that today. He deservedly gets the plaudits when he wins us games, only right he gets criticised when he costs us them.

HH mate (y)

This is one of them occasions where everyones anger and reasons for being angry at the team is correct...
Coaching, terrible.
Performance, terrible.
Fight and spirit, non existence.
Christie, idiot.

Think Lenny's failure to rest certain players and add fresh legs after Thursday's exertions and Christie's ridiculous challenge were the biggest factors in today's loss Lubo.

Don't want to go overboard because I thought the bhoys played brilliantly on Thursday night but we need to be smarter in how we approach games after European ties and there's just no excuse for challenges like Christie's, it was a studs-up shocker deserving of a straight red and it gifted the advantage to Livi. Poor decision making on and off the field today.

HH Lubo (y)

Good teams win ugly we need to learn how to win ugly , we deserved what we got today Livi set up to spoil the game and get in our faces we STILL haven't learned to deal with that,Gary Holt got his tactics spot on ,while our management team just sat and watched

Christie was daft but i think we all new someone was going to get sent off in this game it was just a matter of when

we've hit a blip ,were not as good as we think we are so time to get it sorted ,in this season going for 9iar every team filled with huns will try twice as hard and give everything to fk us up and then the next week there playing bottom of the league shite and gettingh humped

Hamilton did a dunfermline today as will most other teams we need to get our act together quick and stop the fk ups

It's 2 points the league finishs in may

No point blaming Christie? His stupid sending off was the single biggest reason we lost today Ray. Likely the main difference in us grinding out an ugly win instead of losing all 3 points. Christie has been brilliant for us and has been the matchwinner in more than a few games but he cost us with that today. He deservedly gets the plaudits when he wins us games, only right he gets criticised when he costs us them.

HH mate (y)
Agree buddy , take the good with the bad ,but as is always stated ,one man does not a team make !!!!!!! The rest could not step up to the mantle,as you would expect, as I said in a post last week ,we need to roll our sleeves up and get bloody stuck in ,Win dirty ,and I don’t mean by foul means !!!!!!!!we had a lot of players ‘missing’ today ,they should ask themselves ,what the feck went wrong here?this is only a blip ,a bloody annoying blip !dont agree with Lennon on his comments at the end ,would have preferred him to say we were rubbish,that’s not throwing anyone under the bus ,but accept what occurred!,hh

This is one of them occasions where everyones anger and reasons for being angry at the team is correct...
Coaching, terrible.
Performance, terrible.
Fight and spirit, non existence.
Christie, idiot.
Yes Lubo ,and look at the table and weep ,a few weeks ago that was us ,goal difference and all ,chez,it would bring a tear to a glass eye ,OUR FAULT,totally,hh

Trying to be positive. If we are going to lump balls forward on these type of pitches, then we need to buy an old style aggressive, physically strong centre forward who can win headers, gets stuck in and takes no shit from very average defenders. Keep them tied up, worried and the mistakes will creep in. We have plenty of players who can then exploit this. So what if its winning dirty. It's hello of a lot better than losing.

Agree buddy , take the good with the bad ,but as is always stated ,one man does not a team make !!!!!!! The rest could not step up to the mantle,as you would expect, as I said in a post last week ,we need to roll our sleeves up and get bloody stuck in ,Win dirty ,and I don’t mean by foul means !!!!!!!!we had a lot of players ‘missing’ today ,they should ask themselves ,what the feck went wrong here?this is only a blip ,a bloody annoying blip !dont agree with Lennon on his comments at the end ,would have preferred him to say we were rubbish,that’s not throwing anyone under the bus ,but accept what occurred!,hh

No I totally agree mate one man does not make a team, the trouble is when a man makes a challenge like that there's only ever one outcome and by making it he made his teammate's jobs all the harder because it resulted in an already fatigued team having to exert themselves even more.

I don't really think it was a case of not stepping up more like Thursday's game took a lot out of the players, the reason they looked so dominant against Cluj was because they worked their arses off to achieve that dominance so Lenny expecting the same team (Bauer aside) to go out and do it all again only 2 days later on that wretched surface was simply asking too much, especially of guys like Broony and McGregor who desperately NEED rest. We've got a big squad why not utilise it?

Also knowing that these surfaces do not suit how we like to play you've got to ask why Lenny didn't adjust our tactics and personnel to compensate for that. Like you say sometimes you've got to win dirty/ugly, this was one of those times and sending out an already knackered starting 11 containing players not really suited to that type of game and surface hampered us from the first whistle.

I agree it's a blip but if Lenny's not careful in how he utilises his squad after European ties and for certain games that require a bit more dig than flair then this could result in more dropped points. I don't like it but I can accept getting beat by the better team, we have no divine right to win any game after all, but that wasn't why we lost today we lost because we inflicted damage on ourselves through bad decision making on and off the pitch and all involved need to make sure it doesn't cost us again.

HH Ray (y)

Trying to be positive. If we are going to lump balls forward on these type of pitches, then we need to buy an old style aggressive, physically strong centre forward who can win headers, gets stuck in and takes no shit from very average defenders. Keep them tied up, worried and the mistakes will creep in. We have plenty of players who can then exploit this. So what if its winning dirty. It's hello of a lot better than losing.
Totally agree. Someone like Cosgrove at Aberdeen or that guy whose name I can't remember who was top scorer at motherwell a couple of years ago. Our forward line is great when they have enough space but struggle on tight pitches away from home. As we have a lot of comparative midgets up front crossing the ball from the wings is a total waste of time at the moment.

No I totally agree mate one man does not make a team, the trouble is when a man makes a challenge like that there's only ever one outcome and by making it he made his teammate's jobs all the harder because it resulted in an already fatigued team having to exert themselves even more.

I don't really think it was a case of not stepping up more like Thursday's game took a lot out of the players, the reason they looked so dominant against Cluj was because they worked their arses off to achieve that dominance so Lenny expecting the same team (Bauer aside) to go out and do it all again only 2 days later on that wretched surface was simply asking too much, especially of guys like Broony and McGregor who desperately NEED rest. We've got a big squad why not utilise it?

Also knowing that these surfaces do not suit how we like to play you've got to ask why Lenny didn't adjust our tactics and personnel to compensate for that. Like you say sometimes you've got to win dirty/ugly, this was one of those times and sending out an already knackered starting 11 containing players not really suited to that type of game and surface hampered us from the first whistle.

I agree it's a blip but if Lenny's not careful in how he utilises his squad after European ties and for certain games that require a bit more dig than flair then this could result in more dropped points. I don't like it but I can accept getting beat by the better team, we have no divine right to win any game after all, but that wasn't why we lost today we lost because we inflicted damage on ourselves through bad decision making on and off the pitch and all involved need to make sure it doesn't cost us again.

HH Ray (y)
Yep good points hh

Theres 30 games to go. Just thought I'd point that out. All this gnashing off teeth and hand wringing, calm the fuck down everyone, we're fae away from pressing the panic button yet. Who knows it may do us a bit of good, reality check an all that. So we're gonny have to look at some smug hun faces for a wee while, he who laughs last...long way to go my friends. HH

Think Lenny's failure to rest certain players and add fresh legs after Thursday's exertions and Christie's ridiculous challenge were the biggest factors in today's loss Lubo.

Don't want to go overboard because I thought the bhoys played brilliantly on Thursday night but we need to be smarter in how we approach games after European ties and there's just no excuse for challenges like Christie's, it was a studs-up shocker deserving of a straight red and it gifted the advantage to Livi. Poor decision making on and off the field today.

HH Lubo (y)
Totally agree. If there was ever a time to rest some players it was yesterday after the thursday match. Why have we got a squad????
HH🍀

Look, we've 3 very tall guys in the team, Ajer, Jullien and Hatem yet we seldom get the ball to them from corners/free kicks, the delivery is terrible, when Christie went off an Calmac started taking them on both sides I couldn't believe it, his deliveries were frequently too low and most did'nt get past the 1st defender. If the coaches cannot sort this its time to get a special dead ball coach in who can spend time coaching the players on this area of the game. This has been a problem for a few years now even under BR and it needs addressed.

Back