Come on Celtic. Call it out!!

Lubos left peg

The refs in Scotland are shite. Fact.
Incompetent. Fact.
Corrupt...🤔🤔....this is still debated by some celtic fans. And some believe if we are good enough the refs don't matter.
Celtics silence on some of the questionable displays by the MIBs has led us to a point where, if we get our act together on the park, they can be our biggest hurdle to 10. Our board cant do anything about the amount of pens the huns are getting this season. That ship has sailed. If we had been more vocal over the years maybe some changes in the brotherhood could have saved us from having ex season ticket holders and super fans refereeing their matches. But we don't have to remain silent on the fuckers who are reffing our matches. 3 times, I counted, Rogic was fouled only for the sheep to be given the free kick. Ajeti takes a four arm smash across the face. Not even a foul, was red card ross not running that line 🤔?? Usually something he would spot. Laxalt given, imo, a soft yellow.
Every week we are seeing the same thing. From players giving soft bookings, players being kicked over the park, play being broke up whenever possible down to the opposing teams defensive wall only being 8 yards from the ball when we have free kicks around the box. Someone at celtic needs to have a word. And not behind closed doors like we did with beaton...

Last edited:

Incompetent. Fact.
Corrupt...🤔🤔....this is still debated by some celtic fans. And some believe if we are good enough the refs don't matter.
Celtics silence on some of the questionable displays by the MIBs has led us to a point where, if we get our act together on the park, they can be our biggest hurdle to 10. Our board cant do anything about the amount of pens the huns are getting this season. That ship has sailed. If we had been more vocal over the years maybe some changes in the brotherhood could have saved us from having ex season ticket holders and super fans refereeing their matches. But we don't have to remain silent on the fuckers who are reffing our matches. 3 times, I counted, Rogic was fouled only for the sheep to be given the free kick. Ajeti takes a four arm smash across the face. Not even a foul, was red card ross not running that line 🤔?? Usually something he would spot. Laxalt given, imo, a soft yellow.
Every week we are seeing the same thing. From players giving soft bookings, players being kicked over the park, play being broke up whenever possible down to the opposing teams defensive wall only being 8 yards from the ball when we have free kicks around the box. Someone at celtic needs to have a word. And not behind closed doors like we did with beaton...

Keep telling it like it is Lubo...

Incompetent. Fact.
I wouldn't have as many concerns about the decisions we get going against us lubo as much as the cheating pens they are being awarded. Of course we had a few against us as always yesterday, but we also got away with a couple that could have been bookings also especially the tactical foul from duffy in the 2nd half. I will remain confident our class will shine through to make the ref irrelevant in our matches in the end.
Mind you these pens the scum are being awarded are beyond a joke. If they fall over in the area all arms are raised screaming for the pen. Also oppersition players leaving the foot in for them to fall over is also very convenient. Yesterday was a disgrace as why would a defender keep leading with the arm on so many occasions so far this season and yet, we are yet to see the same defenders do likewise against us. I call it professional cheating and maybe we should start calling out the evidence as the truth cannot lie

Incompetent. Fact.
It's a shame that this thread got lost, Lubo, because although we are all aware that the deliberate incompetence of officials has always been a feature of Scottish football - the sheer 'no even trying to fuckin hide it anymore' element should concern every team - not just Celtic.

The guardians of Celtic should call for a referendum on Scottish refereeing and in this era of multiple camera angles and technology, we can see their fuckcheatery in 4K 1080 high resolution sky cuntovision.

Surely it's not beyond the wit of man to compile a feature length (directors cut) version of Men In Black 4 : invasion of the trophysnatchers which can be premiered at some prestigious film festival and likely get an oscar nomination for 'best acting the cunt'.

We can call out the Masonic cheating but we cannot stop it. The embedded video is essential viewing but it does not change the pattern of cheating. The punch on Ajeti's jaw was not even given as a foul. I can forgive the ref because he was probably unable to see the assault BUT the Compliance officer has been silent.

We can call out the Masonic cheating but we cannot stop it. The embedded video is essential viewing but it does not change the pattern of cheating. The punch on Ajeti's jaw was not even given as a foul. I can forgive the ref because he was probably unable to see the assault BUT the Compliance officer has been silent.
As far as I know, if the ref has missed the incident then action can be taken afterwards if he doesn't mention it in his report

As far as I know, if the ref has missed the incident then action can be taken afterwards if he doesn't mention it in his report
Going back to the subject of movies, John. There was a film oot a couple of years back: Birdbox wie Sandra Bullock (no the greatest actress, but always worth a wee watch). It was about this unknown entity that killed or forced folk to kill if they saw it.

That's pretty much the job description for the SRFA.........if they see an act against a Celtic player, then they fuckin die a horrible death doon the ludge.

Their kits should come with blindfolds.

Yes that's also how I understand it John though I admit that I only understand it as so since the game where broony was blatantly attacked at ibrox. Beaton gave out no cards but Celtic upon trying to appeal for some retrospective action to the SFA/SPFL were told we had no case to even question as beaton said he had seen the incident and saw it as not worthy of a card. So the fact that he had seen it but took no action meant we didn't have a leg to stand on when trying to get justice. Only in Scotland will a ref witness an assault , not give a card and say he saw it as not worthy of a booking. This kind of(so called) refereeing gives sevco a free hand at assaulting our players and weve seen similar since that day with broony again the victim of assault from kent and morelos. As over the years our game has deteriorated so too has the standard of refereeing, clearly noticeable when at the last world cup there were no Scottish football referees represented in Russia but referees from Uganda and 3rd world countries a plenty. Scotland should always have a referee at least representing the nation given that we are half of the games oldest and first international football match. There may have been other factors at play politically with it being Russia and we all know that if theres anything wrong in the world its Russia's fault of course. The game in Scotland has for years needed an overhaul top down but we only see this when sevco require a helping hand, say from league 2 to the SPL, allowing 3 clubs after the league champions the opportunity for promotion from 4th place and 25pts behind 2nd place in a division with only 10 clubs a good fair observation . We all know this was done to help sevco return to the SPL asap. I honestly can only think of the south American wc qualifying group where it's something like from 10 nations 4 qualify automatically and 5th place for a play off . Again this is fifa this time who ate trying to make it near impossible not to qualify even if you're 4th and 30pts behind. The sfa are the laughing stock of football behind only fifa and uefa. Its pathetic and I don't see it changing any time soon for giving sevco that route now means other clubs dont want to let that chance go now ever but they csnt be blamed for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back