Compliance Officer Issues McKenna Notice Of Complaint

BILLCOWIE1958

The SFA Compliance Officer has this afternoon issued a Notice of Complaint against Aberdeen's Scott McKenna for his 2 footed tackle on Odsonne Edouard

If upheld SURELY Bobby Madden MUST be brought to book for negligence and underperforming in his duties as a referee

Hopefully this may be the beginning of his career falling apart

The question is why has the Compliance Officer taken so long?

HH?

Reactions: TET
I think the compliance officer will have a hard job doing any player considering what they let go with McGregor. Aberdeen will show video evidence of McKenna getting the ball first and player second and point out Madden was close enough to see it

I think the compliance officer will have a hard job doing any player considering what they let go with McGregor. Aberdeen will show video evidence of McKenna getting the ball first and player second and point out Madden was close enough to see it

If going for the ball the player takes the ball first but in doing so fouls an opponent with a 2 footed tackle which ultimately necessitates the opponent to be substituted because of the severity of the injury I'm afraid the illegality of the challenge must be punished

Your reference to McGregor avoiding punishment really has bo bearing whatsoever on this particular incident

If Madden did see it and failed to take action then that calls Madden's ability as a Grade 1 referee into question If Madden did not see it then what was he looking at? If he was following play as he should have been there is no apparent reason why he didn't see it

Personally I believe as his manager did that McGregor should have been punished

HH?

Back