Compliance Officer

BILLCOWIE1958

Will the Compliance Officer be citing the SHEEP's Graeme Shinnie for his antics in winning his side an embarrassing penalty at Pittodrie yesterday?

I reckon Shinnie should be offered a 2 match ban and be forced into making an abject apology to Mikael Lustig

By the same token I think that the SFA should write to SKY Andy Walker's employers and ask them to have a word with him about his continued promotion of players diving to win their team an advantage
He is such a little sneaky rancid little turd it makes me want to throw up when I recall the times I stood chanting his name and singing his praises when he played for Celtic

The inept MIB Collum should be sanctioned for AT LEAST 2 major howlers yesterday i.e. the 2nd penalty and the refusal to dismiss Niall McGinn for his assault on Ryan Christie Unfortunately McGinn was yellow carded so will escape further punishment but Collum must be brought to book

The degree of this man's ineptitude is mind boggling and his man management and attitude to players reflects his day job as a schooo teacher I sometimes half expect this wee weasel like creature to hand out lines as well as red and yellow cards

His pomposity and general demeanour has to be seen to be believed As someone on this site said earlier any game which he referees In is like the 'Wee Wullie Show'

I'd go as far as to say he's the worst referee officiating at top flight games in Scotland but I do feel that Andrew Dallas has that ignominity all to himself

When Celtic can come away from what was essentially a great game with a very creditable win yesterday after suffering so. many injustices I think it just shows the mark of Champions and augers well for our ambitions of 8 IAR and a TREBLE TREBLE. this season and who knows what moving on ?

Saturday will be the ultimate day of reckoning though

If we come away from Crumbledome with 3 points which I fully expect us to do I think not only will it confirm our Champions credentials it will SEVERELY dent Slippy G's hopes and ambitions as well as perhaps bring a little bit of reality to the Zombie Hoardes although not to all of them AND it WILL make them a more dangerous and volatile rabble of rag tag and bobtails The support not the team They are already a bunch of non scoring underachievers with a guy with a face that looks like a well skelped arse providing their weakened fire power

I think that. Gerrard is doubting whether he made the correct call coming up here and taking up the Poisoned Chalice and I hear that his team were booed off the pitch after yesterday's match Looks like the vipers are beginning to turn on each other

Looking at the HIBS fans outflanked on both sides and overlooked from above in their seats yesterday I genuinely fear for our fans going there on Saturday especially when we rip their team apart
I have said consistently that we should have refused tickets for this match on safety concerns
i hope I'm proved wrong but going on form I think it's going to be a hard lesson learned come. 2.30 pm on Saturday
HH?

Last edited:
Will the Compliance Officer be citing the SHEEP's Graeme Shinnie for his antics in winning his side an embarrassing penalty at Pittodrie yesterday?

I reckon Shinnie should be offered a 2 match ban and be forced into making an abject apology to Mikael Lustig

By the same token I think that the SFA should write to SKY Andy Walker's employers and ask them to have a word with him about his continued promotion of players diving to win their team an advantage
He is such a little sneaky rancid little turd it makes me want to throw up when I recall the times I stood chanting his name and singing his praises when he played for Celtic

The inept MIB Collum should be sanctioned for AT LEAST 2 major howlers yesterday i.e. the 2nd penalty and the refusal to dismiss Niall McGinn for his assault on Ryan Christie Unfortunately McGinn was yellow carded so will escape further punishment but Collum must be brought to book

The degree of this man's ineptitude is mind boggling and his man management and attitude to players reflects his day job as a schooo teacher I sometimes half expect this wee weasel like creature to hand out lines as well as red and yellow cards

His pomposity and general demeanour has to be seen to be believed As someone on this site said earlier any game which he referees In is like the 'Wee Wullie Show'

I'd go as far as to say he's the worst referee officiating at top flight games in Scotland but I do feel that Andrew Dallas has that ignominity all to himself

When Celtic can come away from what was essentially a great game with a very creditable win yesterday after suffering so. many injustices I think it just shows the mark of Champions and augers well for our ambitions of 8 IAR and a TREBLE TREBLE. this season and who knows what moving on ?

If we come away from Crumbledome with 3 points which I fully expect us to do I think not only will it confirm our Champions credentials it will SEVERELY dent Slippy G's hopes and ambitions as well as perhaps bring a little bit of reality to the Zombie Hoardes although not to all of them AND it WILL make them a more dangerous and volatile rabble of rag tag and bobtails The support not the team They are already a bunch of non scoring underachievers with a guy with a face that looks like a well skelped arse providing their weakened fire power

I think that. Gerrard is doubting whether he made the correct call coming up here and taking up the Poisoned Chalice and I hear that his team were booed off the pitch after yesterday's match Looks like the vipers are beginning to turn on each other

Looking at the HIBS fans outflanked on both sides and overlooked from above in their seats yesterday I genuinely fear for our fans going there on Saturday especially when we rip their team apart
I have said consistently that we should have refused tickets for this match on safety concerns
i hope I'm proved wrong but going on form I think it's going to be a hard lesson learned come. 2.30 pm on Saturday
HH?

Great piece Bill. If you want to know if the compliance officer will get involved look at the sheeps next 2 fixtures. If it is teams in the bottom half of the table then the chances are the compliance officer won't get involved. On the other hand if the sheeps next two games happen to be against sevco or any team biting at their heels, ie, Killie or Hearts, then there is a strong chance the Aberdeen captain may get a ban. Seems to be the trend this season. Retrospective punishments seem to be dished out, or not dished out on some occasions, to the benefit of 1 team.

Helluva post Bill, its a bit like when we discuss politicians, and after a while you realise you've been going on and on for about 40 years or so and the light at the end of the tunnel gets dimmer and dimmer, their peers must have been the refs in the wrestling we used to watch on world of sport, the fix was always on! So now we just shrug our shoulders and hope the team do the damage on the park, which hopefully will condemn the zombies to the finale that their due, our team and not our board will finish them for good, and your spot on about about the scouse lad, all his brains are in his feet, paid many a visit to paradise to watch the hoops over the year's then falls for Dave Kings charm/bullshit to manage a club with the most vile supporters on the planet, it's going to end really nasty for him at ibrox, I don't know who will be in more danger on the 29th if we pump them rotten, 750 troops or the manager, who advised him to take this job?

HH?

Maybe Celtic should write a letter demanding he does not ref our games.

It worked for sevco, right? ?

Back