Compliance ? What compliance ?

Fenian Sid

Once again deadco are the beneficiaries of our so called compliance system. An absolutely blatant dive by Defoe ( and don’t forget Candeis’s Olympic class swallow dive INTO the box ) once again goes unpunished. I’m guessing there is no access to Sky, Sportscene, YouTube etc, in the hallowed portals of Hampden as it was deemed that there was “insufficient evidence’’ to charge Defoe with simulation. If you were at the game or own a telly, it’s undeniable .......... I really have lost all faith in a system when the evidence could not be any clearer ........ but why should we continue to be shocked/outraged when this is the norm ?

Where do we go from here ? The system has always been corrupt, but this season there has been no attempt to disguise the fact that Celtic must be stopped at all costs. I have followed my team for more years than I care to remember, and witnessed many injustices that have gone unpunished, unpublished and downright ignored, but this season ?? Recinded red cards, referees who consider GBH acceptable and within the laws of the game, multiple penalty awards, sorry gifts, and a manager who is openly critical of referees and other managers ?? Or am I just paranoid ??

I know it’s tough, but keep the faith ??

Its all corrupt as fk.

Every other company / group are overseen by some sort of organisation to ensure complaints can be heard without bias.

I work in financial services which is governed by the FSA.

The fines are steep.

But affords a right of reply for the complainant.

We just got to accept the cheating sfa. No right of reply because the clubs including Celtic do not wish to be heard by corrupt eufa.

In fear of scottish football being sanctioned.

So the perpetrators get away scot free

Where else in the world i ask ye?

I bet columbia is more fair

Members online

Latest posts

Back