Conference league

I'm actually a supporter of this European competition even if it is a competition that a club like ours shouldn't have to much interest imo.
I think it is like a development competition that brings in much needed funds for lower teams within there domestic league and in turn can and hopefully make there own domestic league stronger in the long run imo.
I will still claim that we played like a team that had no interest in the competition against bodo as we had far higher prizes to aim for last season, with the decision made that this competition was a totally unwanted distraction that we could do without with the injury crisis the way it was at the time imo.
For diddy teams like the minis it is an opportunity to increase funds to invest within players, yet the downside is that it has been well proven that a Thursday/Sunday turnaround does effect league form, except for hun scum, strange that?
Even spurs, last season never kicked up to much fuss with getting outed from the competition and yet went onto gain CL football in the end.
Still way to hard to call what our own venture within Europe next season can bring, as we were always going to be totally unprepared for a European campaign last season as such, yet were still able to show some encouraging signs all the same imo.
Until draws are actually made, then European football is nothing I'm going to give much thought about it, as in any cup competition the luck of the draw can play a huge part in how you plan out wanting to actually tackle the season ahead imo.

Last edited:
You see unlike the recent Hun final, which I didn't watch in its entirety, reports say it was a boring game and would have put a glass eye to sleep, and the Huns (Scottish version) had their chances to win it.
Whereas we were cheated by diving, fouling, conning the referee.
They say cheaters never win, but in Mourinihos case, karma's still waiting.

You see unlike the recent Hun final, which I didn't watch in its entirety, reports say it was a boring game and would have put a glass eye to sleep, and the Huns (Scottish version) had their chances to win it.
Whereas we were cheated by diving, fouling, conning the referee.
They say cheaters never win, but in Mourinihos case, karma's still waiting.
Not disagreeing with you, my point is the guy knows how to win. 5 European finals 5 wins no bad Eh?

Back