Congerton Gone Yet?

I don't imagine he will go without a pay off. Sure Leicester have a setup.
His contract with the club is valid until mutually agreeable otherwise. Meaning if we want him gone, we have to pay him off. If BR wants him at Leicester, they’ll have to compensate us for letting him out of his contract (it is for situations such as this that the phrase ‘win-win’ was coined! We win by getting rid of him, and then we win again by collecting a check from Leicester!).

His contract with the club is valid until mutually agreeable otherwise. Meaning if we want him gone, we have to pay him off. If BR wants him at Leicester, they’ll have to compensate us for letting him out of his contract (it is for situations such as this that the phrase ‘win-win’ was coined! We win by getting rid of him, and then we win again by collecting a check from Leicester!).
If they have seen what he has brought to Celtic i cant see them beating a path to Celtics door. [unfortunately]

It will certainly be interesting to see if Rogers does take him. If he doesn't take him to Leicester, it will be tantamount to admitting that he was a dud in the first place, a dud that Rogers himself signed. If he does take him to Leicester and he doesn't perform there or rather performs as badly as he did at Celtic, then serious questions will be asked. In my opinion, the idea that Rogers might have got it wrong when inviting him to Celtic would be too much for him to admit, so we will see Congerton either going to Leicester, or with Rogers' help, going somewhere else, then quietly disappearing. I doubt he will remain at Celtic, where NFL might ask what the fuck he actually does for his salary!

It will certainly be interesting to see if Rogers does take him. If he doesn't take him to Leicester, it will be tantamount to admitting that he was a dud in the first place, a dud that Rogers himself signed. If he does take him to Leicester and he doesn't perform there or rather performs as badly as he did at Celtic, then serious questions will be asked. In my opinion, the idea that Rogers might have got it wrong when inviting him to Celtic would be too much for him to admit, so we will see Congerton either going to Leicester, or with Rogers' help, going somewhere else, then quietly disappearing. I doubt he will remain at Celtic, where NFL might ask what the fuck he actually does for his salary!
get congerton tae phuq!

Back