Congratulations to our bhoy Kelly

Although I noticed that even the most optimistic among us didn't envisage such a barnstorming victory for us this afternoon
7-0 going on 12 at least

HH?

Nope i was a 5-0. Verdict was a 6-0 but my other match accumulators on the leaderboard were poor.

Im only ever interested in Celtic n only glance at opposition that we come across.

Hopefully my judgement gets better on the other teams lol

Well done Kelly. I am rubbish at predicting scores so will screenshot the leaderboard as that will be as high as will be all season! Good to see the Bhoys making a real statement today. There has been a feeling that they will give someone a right doing but to do it so early in the season tells everyone what we are capable of. Ya beauty!

Ano who it is but someone else thought he was a ghirl so I've been kidding him since and torrancetim thought I was a bhoy so kelly has been ripping me too. See what happens when you lose yer phone? :LOL:

You a dude and him a chic, nae swapping skirts or ah fk it you can wear anything. Kelly nae skirts. Somebody trying to fire into kelly who was it? Must feel like a right knob haha.

Back