Congratulations!!!!

Lubos left peg

You all mocked him. You all chased him off the noise. He came on here with a plan to become the next Elon Musk. All he wanted to do was sell us a product....no, not a product.....he was selling you his dream!!! And you all laughed and mocked. Well who has the last laugh now bhoys and ghirls? Certainly not you. I for one applaud our dearly departed member....

Take a bow LED guy. You didn't let the bullies on the Noise destroy your dream.

And a big congratulations on your partnership with Sevco...adding another trophy to their already bursting at the seams trophy room.

A deserving winner of the LED cup!!!

Cmon Celtic. Do better!!!

I caught one of their double led ads the other night at ipox......."Castore Better Never Stops "
....now where have I heard that before 🤔
FFS they just can't help themselves ...the cringe factor just increases year on year.
They really are a desperate bunch ....rent free in their deranged heads.

Double money or buy one get one free,stinks of desperation to raise cash,has anyone pointed out they are selling to the same mugs game after game as thier cutting down on away supporters will ensure that very few people outside of the mugs will see it can’t see any other reason for doing this the pot must be be nearly empty

Last edited:
😩 By the looks of the angry bas***ds tifo

7c043c7fb03f0d7015f8b31e0cc3660b.jpg

Then they captured the finger painting lady as well ,,,,told you we should have put in an order

Led light guy
finger painting lady

see you snooze you lose

Another pre-season trophy to be plonked down next to their bike, loving/hating cup and a few tumbleweeds!

Expect a 16(90) page pull-out special by Keech Jackson in tomorrow's Daily Rangers to celebrate them winning this inaugural fantasy competition.

sevco LED Cup.jpg

You bad boys should never chased away LED man (or fingerpainter who clearly has branched out to doing Tifos), otherwise we could have won this last year and Ange could have secured a quadruple which probably would have convinced him to stay here. So really it is your fault for Ange fecking off.

Are the disco lights LED? An btw, were the worth the money.

An whit about the semi synthetic pitch you insisted on Brenda? It's been shite for years as the non synthetic part of it caught covid. Wiz it wan of your cousins that installed it, or was it a straight back hander.

Chill bhoys.. ahm only jokin, or am I? 🤔

Possibly the best signing so far this season.
American by birth but Lifelong Celtic fan who has the potential to make Celtic the biggest supported club in world football.
He already has 2,000,000 subscribers to his podcast and youtube channel not long before he converts them to Celtic..
I wonder how the LED klowns will take to this news, ?????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back