CORONAVIRUS THREATENS TO CURTAIL SPL AND SCOTTISH CUP

BILLCOWIE1958

Harbingers of doom and gloom are readying us for possible curtailment of SPL an Scottish Cup competitions

With 9/10 match days remaining and 3 matches remaining in the Scottish Cup it will be VERY interesting to see how the Scottish Footballing authorities handle the Coronavirus issue

If the footballing world in it's entirety (FIFA and UEFA) were to pass resolutions that football should be suspended then that's one thing however if the SFL and SFA unilaterally decided to carry out such Draconian measures I think major investigations would need to be carried out

We've already seen Neil Doncaster issue warnings of possible ramifications that Coronavirus might entail

Matches played behind closed doors or possible abandonment of tournaments bonus points being awarded to SEVCO for trying hard and neatness etc

I realise that Celtic fans have a long standing tag as being paranoid some of it plausible but most of it nonsense I can see any complaints should such events happen be classed as paranoia

I notice that certain measures have already come into effect but not from the Scottish Footballing authorities but from direct actions of players in the pitch

I hear that Scott Brown is the only person who will be able lift Scottish Domestic footballing trophies until further notice

We all knew that "the fix" would be in to try and prevent 9/10 IAR and the closer we got to achieving it then the more desperate things would get to try and stop us
HONEST MISTAKES
TRUMPED UP CHARGES AGAINST OUR PLAYERS
OPPOSITION HAMMER THROWERS BEING GIVEN FREE REIN TO HARM OUR PLAYERS
but creating a possible pandemic just to try and stop us is WAY OTT

Do I sense JABBA's hand in all of this ......

Or am I just being paranoid? 🤣🤣🥴🤣🤣

HH🍀

Last edited:
We'd want to win it by our own efforts and LEAVE NO POSSIBLE room for deflection or detraction from our achievements In years to come certain quarters of Scottish Football will deny that 10 IAR is valid because we were handed our 9th Title

The Scottish Cup is also a major concern as that would affect our Quadruple Treble attempt

HH🍀

Last edited:
Bill, just read that the spfl will hand the title to us in the event of worsening epidemic, hope its true.
Yes seems to be ,they have supposedly discussed matter ,anyway this won’t happen just know there will be a few more games to be played,they said need guidance from Scottish /UK government,that would mean at least game at crumbledome to go ahead ,which we SHOULD win,be disappointed if we did not ,!but first to win on Saturday 16 points, who says Ross county will not take anything ,speculative maybe! but all boards well ,hh

No matter how it plays out ,stop the league at the break ,play behind closed doors or just by chance one sevco players gets a sniffle
If this league dosen't finish the whole way through you know sevco will be looking for an excuse it's already started , here's hoping they keep the form there in and yet again become 3rd in a 2 horse race

No matter how it plays out ,stop the league at the break ,play behind closed doors or just by chance one sevco players gets a sniffle
If this league dosen't finish the whole way through you know sevco will be looking for an excuse it's already started , here's hoping they keep the form there in and yet again become 3rd in a 2 horse race
To be honest K ,they cannot deny title ,anyhow don’t see anything happening next few weeks ,which means we have to get a result at crumbledome,next weekend to put final nail in ⚰️,hh

I'm sure over in sevconia they're saying if celtic win the title before the season is finished it's tainted sure they have been saying that about every title we have won.now if they're team hadve manned up and actually tried to win the title they might get a bit of respect but all they do is cry.just grow a pair and stop getting on like spoilt children.celtic have won every title on merit nothing these losers can say will ever change that .hail hail

I'm sure over in sevconia they're saying if celtic win the title before the season is finished it's tainted sure they have been saying that about every title we have won.now if they're team hadve manned up and actually tried to win the title they might get a bit of respect but all they do is cry.just grow a pair and stop getting on like spoilt children.celtic have won every title on merit nothing these losers can say will ever change that .hail hail
Tainted ,they should look at their record ,during Murray ownership ,of course they can do nowt wrong,hh

F@*k coronavirus!!! And not because you may stop the league. Not because you may stop the cups. Not because you may halt the march to 10......fuck you because I've been to every supermarket and corner shop in fucking guildford and cannot find one bastarding roll of toilet roll!!! I didnt even know there was toilet roll shortage!! I knew about the hand sanitizer shortage but toilet roll!!!!!
FUCK OFF Coronavirus!!!!

F@*k coronavirus!!! And not because you may stop the league. Not because you may stop the cups. Not because you may halt the march to 10......fuck you because I've been to every supermarket and corner shop in fucking guildford and cannot find one bastarding roll of toilet roll!!! I didnt even know there was toilet roll shortage!! I knew about the hand sanitizer shortage but toilet roll!!!!!
FUCK OFF Coronavirus!!!!
[/QUOT
👆💩,just remember to wash your hands after,Lubo,lol😂hh

Back