Coronavirus

Ha ha! You have stumbled across Thai Tit! That clown was full of shite and madder than Mad Jock McMad! His flat earth conspiracy nonsense was much much worse.
I'm a cancer survivor (4 years) & the Oncologist told me, I'm what they call having underlying health issues, to have the 4 recommended injections for Coronavirus which I have done.
I go back to the cancer clinic next Friday on my birthday, I done that deliberately so I can watch Celtic Thursday night & Sunday, to take my mind off the visit to the cancer clinic on the Friday.
Celtic have been important to me all my life in so many different ways. HH

I'm a cancer survivor (4 years) & the Oncologist told me, I'm what they call having underlying health issues, to have the 4 recommended injections for Coronavirus which I have done.
I go back to the cancer clinic next Friday on my birthday, I done that deliberately so I can watch Celtic Thursday night & Sunday, to take my mind off the visit to the cancer clinic on the Friday.

God Bless pal…..wee prayer said…

Keep on fighting, pal. Sending you best wishes and I know the Celts will fulfil their side of the bargain. Take care. 💚

Like you I am also a big C survivor and like you it's been a 4 year fight and have done everything that I've been told , taken everything they've put into me if it turns me into a cyborg I'm quite happy because the alternative is grave in more ways than one .
Stay strong my friend.

Keep on fighting, pal. Sending you best wishes and I know the Celts will fulfil their side of the bargain. Take care. 💚
Thanks BB I am heartened by the well wishers from the Noise.
It has been one of the best things I have done, even when I was at my lowest & to crook to join in on the conversations, I would read the posts.
Which added to the excitement of watching Celtic TV knowing what the fans were thinking. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back