Coronavirus

I just think an airport is a large petri dish where people who have been all over the place are crammed together swapping the same air then taking the newly acquired germs into the local population.
Not a chance, stay in this country. If we open air travel we will all suffer yet another lockdown.

Don't think I fancy going abroad this year either but I think places will be busy here for us staycationers.
I’ve bought a touring caravan, hotels and b&b’s are ripping the arse out the prices, they know they have a captive market and are milking everything they can get from people, I’ve seen a lodge in Skye this summer for a week priced at MORE than I spent 2 years ago for 2 weeks in a 5 star resort in turkey or me and the wife 😡
Had the first run out last weekend in the caravan , a short shakedown run to the ranch caravan site in maybole, 3 nights, £52 👍

I’ve bought a touring caravan, hotels and b&b’s are ripping the arse out the prices, they know they have a captive market and are milking everything they can get from people, I’ve seen a lodge in Skye this summer for a week priced at MORE than I spent 2 years ago for 2 weeks in a 5 star resort in turkey or me and the wife 😡
Had the first run out last weekend in the caravan , a short shakedown run to the ranch caravan site in maybole, 3 nights, £52 👍
We just wild camp in the camper van I try to avoid the crowded places anyway not because of the Rona or anything like that,Im just an unsociable bastard I know for a fact holiday home owners have been getting money from the gov to stay shut I dare say BB hotel’s and campsites will be the same so they are just taking the pish with their inflated prices it was their greed along wi the shit weather that drove so many people to holiday abroad in the first place

I tried to get booked up for Uist for end of May......No chance.....fully booked.....
That’s why we decided to buy a caravan, had them years ago, when my kids were here, looked at a Motorhome, but crazy prices, plus associated costs, high insurance compared to a caravan, maintenance costs, road tax costs, plus every time you decide to take a trip to the shop or anything off site, it’s a 1hr to pack everything away, then another 1hr to set it all up again, and meanwhile when your away, someone else parked up in your pitch,
Everyone I spoke to this year about staycations are planning to do the north coast 500, or Devon and Cornwall, so DEFINITELY won’t be heading there this year 🤣

Agree Belshill Bhoy ,I checked out 2 nights b&b in an Ayrshire hotel for 3 people.
Cost just under £ 400.
Loch Lomond which we visit on holiday weekends is now charging £550 to £700 for two nights 3 people. Shocker..😮 I will refrain from publicising the hotel.
We too have decided not to travel abroad this year...looks like hamel damie for.me😞

Agree Belshill Bhoy ,I checked out 2 nights b&b in an Ayrshire hotel for 3 people.
Cost just under £ 400.
Loch Lomond which we visit on holiday weekends is now charging £550 to £700 for two nights 3 people. Shocker..😮 I will refrain from publicising the hotel.
We too have decided not to travel abroad this year...looks like hamel damie for.me😞
Loyalist Ayrshire ..fuck that!Too many Castore taps for my liking ..would rather pay the 7 tonne to Loch lomond hotel 😂

Cost just under £ 400.
Phone the Ayrshire wan say yer gaun for the orange walk definite discount 16:90 aff if yea stay for 300 years 😂😂😂

Cost just under £ 400.
Check out the caravan prices on gumtree mate, add £300 to get a tow bar fitted to your car and your off....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back