Coronavirus

Just had a wee look in at the zombie show,fair bit of arguments going on.
They have decided they are leaving Scottish football for a better deal in England.
I am sure every city in England which they have played in and destroyed will welcome them with open arms..
Manchester springs to mind,,Birmingham,London,Coventry can be added to the destruction caused by the peepul..
They are makeing comments about being the SPFL,s biggest cash cow in Scotland and that is without selling any products relating to their club,,,and this is because they dont have any merchandise to sell,, because once again they have been caught cheating,,but that is not unusual for them..
One of the comments made was..
Perhaps we could play the political card ie...we are being oppressed by a nationalist party for being proud to be British and we are seeking political asylumn..
His zombie buddy also made a comment..
I,d really love our football future to be without them..[ maybe he meant Celtic ]
I am sure the rest of us would love our football future to be without a cheating sevco..
What about the Malvinas zombie boy have you gave any thought to maybe your football future flourishing there..

HH.
😂😂 They really are brain deed that lot.. no cunt wants them, u would think they would realise that by noo.. pure scum and cause bother everywhere they go.

I remember after they played in Manchester, a local wrote to the Guardian saying..." I now know that the Pope should be fucked. No idea why but they were insistent that The Pope should indeed be fucked." Thats the impression the leave wherever they go.
England has its own problems, why would they invite racists and bigots into their towns every second Saturday.
Oh eh... Have I mentioned that Sevco are Fuckin Filth? Union Jack Fuckwits....we ur ra peepul, we urna very bright but can lift heavy fings

They have decided they are leaving Scottish football for a better deal in England.
I am sure every city in England which they have played in and destroyed will welcome them with open arms..
Manchester springs to mind,,Birmingham,London,Coventry can be added to the destruction caused by the peepul..
They are makeing comments about being the SPFL,s biggest cash cow in Scotland and that is without selling any products relating to their club,,,and this is because they dont have any merchandise to sell,, because once again they have been caught cheating,,but that is not unusual for them..
Perhaps we could play the political card ie...we are being oppressed by a nationalist party for being proud to be British and we are seeking political asylumn..
I,d really love our football future to be without them..[ maybe he meant Celtic ]
I am sure the rest of us would love our football future to be without a cheating sevco..
What about the Malvinas zombie boy have you gave any thought to maybe your football future flourishing there..

HH.
What have the Malvinas ever done to you 🤣🤣

HH.

Definitely asylum seeking monkeys but no the kind of asylum that they're thinking of.

Coronavirus: Calderwood apology over second home visit https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52171694
you would think one law for all ,just silly,altogether!!!!!!! But suppose it is getting to everyone ,went to tool station this morning ,had to be click and collect ,which was ok ,spoke to guys there ,said been busy, quite a few bodies out and about,in Kilmarnock,some in groups of four/five ????????,that is silly I was in car,there and back ,hh

Coronavirus: Calderwood apology over second home visit https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52171694
you would think one law for all ,just silly,altogether!!!!!!! But suppose it is getting to everyone ,went to tool station this morning ,had to be click and collect ,which was ok ,spoke to guys there ,said been busy, quite a few bodies out and about,in Kilmarnock,some in groups of four/five ????????,that is silly I was in car,there and back ,hh

She made an error in judgement, warning and move on tell her two strikes and your out. But she is doing her job when asked at the podium to inform us and she is no different from us, we are all tempted and soon will all be deluded if not careful and think it's alright to nip over for a wee visit to isolated loved ones, we need to reinforce our purpose of this lock down and its goal.

What I find infuriating is that it is business as usual at my neighbours.
The young ones boy friends and girlfriends visiting on a daily basis.
The daughter and babies also visiting daily.
We are trying to heed the advice ,haven't seen our kids or their partners
in almost 3 weeks,missing out grandkids,oldest daughter drops off essentials at our door.😊
It is very hard going but some folkes just think they are invincible 🤔.....pardon the pun.
Anyway everybody to their own.

What I find infuriating is that it is business as usual at my neighbours.
The young ones boy friends and girlfriends visiting on a daily basis.
The daughter and babies also visiting daily.
We are trying to heed the advice ,haven't seen our kids or their partners
in almost 3 weeks,missing out grandkids,oldest daughter drops off essentials at our door.😊
It is very hard going but some folkes just think they are invincible 🤔.....pardon the pun.
Anyway everybody to their own.
Their loss mate should it come upon them, you look after yourself and help and advise the ones who heed the warning but might be struggling.

palm-sunday.jpg

She made an error in judgement, warning and move on tell her two strikes and your out. But she is doing her job when asked at the podium to inform us and she is no different from us, we are all tempted and soon will all be deluded if not careful and think it's alright to nip over for a wee visit to isolated loved ones, we need to reinforce our purpose of this lock down and its goal.
She said she "made a mistake"
It's funny, in my entire life I've never packed bags, jumped in the car and traveled to my holiday home by accident. The fact that she managed to make this mistake twice in consecutive weeks is quite remarkable!
She knew exactly what she was doing, the only reason we're getting the big apology is because she was caught. Shes a fucking hypocrite, how she can stand and preach at the nation every night, stay at home, save lives, protect the NHS then fuck off to her holiday home is outrageous. Some people are doing everything they can to prevent this spreading, doing without loved ones, dealing with loneliness, worrying about what the future holds, but this boot can't even do without her holiday home for a week!
I have a suspicion that if she was one of these evil tory bastards her total disregard of her own advice would be viewed somewhat harsher.

She said she "made a mistake"
It's funny, in my entire life I've never packed bags, jumped in the car and traveled to my holiday home by accident. The fact that she managed to make this mistake twice in consecutive weeks is quite remarkable!
She knew exactly what she was doing, the only reason we're getting the big apology is because she was caught. Shes a fucking hypocrite, how she can stand and preach at the nation every night, stay at home, save lives, protect the NHS then fuck off to her holiday home is outrageous. Some people are doing everything they can to prevent this spreading, doing without loved ones, dealing with loneliness, worrying about what the future holds, but this boot can't even do without her holiday home for a week!
I have a suspicion that if she was one of these evil tory bastards her total disregard of her own advice would be viewed somewhat harsher.
Who is following these people and who is scritinising her bags, should these people not be in their homes.

Let those who are without sin cast the first stone n aw that. She's made a boo boo but so have hundreds, nay thousands of other folk when they let their weans out to play with their pals, go visiting granny and ignore social distancing when jogging, dog walking and shopping. As a keyworker who has to be out I've noticed there are loads of folk flouting the rules on a regular basis. Some of us are even flouting the rules daily because we haven't had the correct amount of PPE to ensure our own safety.

Members online

Latest posts

Back