Coronavirus

SFA CEO Maxwell, quoted in the GT today;

"…Everyone wants to get the games played, the guys who get the winner’s medals at the end of the season want to know they’ve played every match and no-one can come back and say they didn’t deserve it in any way…"

Hun bastard turned a blind eye to cheating with a club having unregistered players liftin titles, oh Karma is a cunt when it comes to the SFA corridor, hell mend them. McCann and the EBT goon squad we won them medals and we never knew there was no such thing as free money, it was the agent done it and ran away.

Common sense isn't so common
Read this & give your opinion
As a former truck driver, I can sympathize with this guy
Stay safe everybody

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor
Rob Atkinson
18 hrs
RANT. A BIG FUCK YOU TO TIM HORTONS outside of Ashcroft BC.
- Inside dining area closed, no problem with that at all.
- Drive through is open, great, no problem with that at all.
Truck and trailer is 65 feet long and I cannot drive through, what option did I have except to walk up to the window, keep my distance and order.
NOPE, FUCKING DENIED.
An empty parking lot, an empty drive through and just because I have to walk up to a window, denied service. Was I further away than a car would be, yes. Would I pay the same way as anyone in a car, yes I would.
Did I purchase $200 of fuel at your connected gas station, yes I did.
Giant FUCK YOU to this shithole and the manager than could not use proper judgement to get a simple drink to a tired driver 10 hours into his day and 4 more to go.
<EDIT> the entire inside section was closed, no take out service. Barricaded off. Nice sign that said something along the lines of "we would be happy to serve you at our drive through".
Share the hell out if this please. Evidentally they have denied CN Rail workers as well. Make them famous. Keep their phone ringing all day long if you feel this is wrong. Now to find their online reviews and send it lower than dogshit on a sidewalk.
Link to their location and reviews.
Tim Hortons
2475 Cornwall Rd, Ashcroft, BC V0K 1A0
(250) 453-9539
https://maps.app.goo.gl/XDwMUzHcz573PFyM7

Back