Corruption - Rangers IL and the SFA

phuqin dynamite Imatim! great read,everybody and they're granny knows that they corrupt bastarts cheated every club in oor wee corrupt country,over to the SFA!!!!!! HAHAHA!

Aye, that's enough tae boil yer pish. Mind you the Orcs will say its lies. Pic below Orcs protest about SFA & Sevco. ☘️HAIL HAIL☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️LET'S ALL LAUGH AT SEVCO☘️COYBIG☘️
_20190320_143907.JPG

The Bolton scenanio

https://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2019/3/20/18273480/wanderers-biggest-battle-awaits

Outcome 4. HMRC winding up petition granted. The nightmare scenario and I suggest you do not continue reading unless this becomes reality.
The club is IMMEDIATELY put in liquidation, there is no weeks grace or get outs. The Official Receiver (OR) is initially appointed as liquidator. Likelihood is the OR won’t want to deal with it, so can appoint an independent Insolvency Practitioner (IP) as liquidator. Whoever is appointed will take over immediately. Because of the status of our club and the impact liquidation will have, it will be fast tracked as they will want to take control as soon as possible. Employment contracts will immediately and automatically terminate. The PFA will step in to cover Players contracts. The clubs registration with the EFL will terminate and we lose our membership or ‘golden ticket’. It’s for all intents and purposes a shutdown and an asset sale.
Recovery from this scenario would be along the lines of Glasgow Rangers, in that it would require a brand new club applying for registration to EFL. Considering our history, we may, like Rangers, be offered a place in League Two. Alternatively, we may have to come back through the non-league route.
Anyhow, it’s not over till it’s over. We may need an off field equivalent of a Wilbraham last minute header, but I still think I will be walking out that court room reporting that an adjournment has been agreed. Fingers crossed eh.

How old is that document?
That document nails the SFA, Deidco, Nimmo and all the other fraudsters.
In any other country the contents of that document would be a national scandal, one club has been allowed to cheat the Taxman, the SFA, UEFA and the Courts and the people charged with governance of the game in Scotland colluded to help them cheat everyone, especially those men and women who pay their hard earned cash to watch a fixed sport.
No punishment and no one held to account, sporting integrity?
I am incandescent with rage, to quote Ian Paisey.....just kidding, I am pissed aff though.
HH Rich

How old is that document?
That document nails the SFA, Deidco, Nimmo and all the other fraudsters.
In any other country the contents of that document would be a national scandal, one club has been allowed to cheat the Taxman, the SFA, UEFA and the Courts and the people charged with governance of the game in Scotland colluded to help them cheat everyone, especially those men and women who pay their hard earned cash to watch a fixed sport.
No punishment and no one held to account, sporting integrity?
I am incandescent with rage, to quote Ian Paisey.....just kidding, I am pissed aff though.
HH Rich
https://twitter.com/theoffshoregame?lang=en

Read it twice just to make sure I got it right,you don't have to be a genius to understand what took place in this farce to have people sitting on the enquiry board one a chairman and a x member of the rangers board is unbelievable this continued throughout even to the top of the SFA,Not just the hidden money payments which were tax free to the player but members of thier board got paid this way ,as for the title,s and trophys,3 times they had the opportunity to revoke them mind the did have past season holders and Directors sitting in judgement the Newco can dress it up as much as they like you cannot own something you did not win this justifieds most people's opinion that they are a load of CHEATS BOTH ON THE FIELD AND IN THIER BOARDROOM,CHEATS NEVER PROPER AND NEATHER WILL THEY

Just trying to think of the relevant hypothetical scenario. The only one I can think of is this:

You're invited to a disciplinary hearing at work. Your Da is the investigating officer. Your Uncle is presenting the case. Your best mate is the key witness against you and your Brother-in-law is hearing the case.

Knowing my luck, I'd probably still get my books, but this is effectively what we've got here. A cherry-picked committee who already have the outcome decided and just have to find a convenient way to try and sell it.

They didn't even try too hard to do that.

Nothing will be done

It's like our club are sitting on there hands and every other club are dancing around not giving a feck .

All the blogs and thousands of words and were still nowhere

This was the biggest scandel in sporting history ,ignored by the press,goverment and it seems every other fan outwith Celtic

Seems like gettin Royaly fkd in the spfl is worth it

I prefer figurative speech, onion.

Here's an example. If you changed the prefix of your name to "baw", then that would aptly describe your online presence thus far.

I hope that's not the case, but first impressions are quite an important facet of introducing yourself to new folk.

You're welcome to the lesson, by the way. That one's for free.

Back