Cost of living crisis????

Not really sure how many teacher’s nurses doctors or train drivers would be at those events, Wimbledon. Hedingly are pure Tory type things, remember it was a Tory budget that crashed the economy and created the cost of living crisis……all working class and people on benefits are suffering with inflation running at 10%, wages need to increase just to stand still 🤷‍♂️

Not really sure how many teacher’s nurses doctors or train drivers would be at those events, Wimbledon. Hedingly are pure Tory type things, remember it was a Tory budget that crashed the economy and created the cost of living crisis……all working class and people on benefits are suffering with inflation running at 10%, wages need to increase just to stand still 🤷‍♂️
Thats my point. They cast working class people as the wrong uns, yet flaunt their wealth and don't bat an eye.

When you print notes out of thin air backed by nothing you devalue the notes already in circulation this is called inflation but BRICS+ are going to introduce a currency backed by a tangible asset gold in this case which will make western fiat backed by nothing currencies worthless overnight call me a nutter or tin foil hat wearer if you like but it’s coming

When you print notes out of thin air backed by nothing you devalue the notes already in circulation this is called inflation but BRICS+ are going to introduce a currency backed by a tangible asset gold in this case which will make western fiat backed by nothing currencies worthless overnight call me a nutter or tin foil hat wearer if you like but it’s coming
Aye, guess whos going to pay for the whole Cuntry (sic) being on furlow for a year?
A. The Rich#
B, The poor.
Heads I win, tails you lose.

Ask yourself why the just stop oil disrupters are getting so much publicity.
If theres a runner on the pitch at a game the cameras dont show him, now with these tits its on every bullitin. Its fukkin weird.

Aye, guess whos going to pay for the whole Cuntry (sic) being on furlow for a year?
A. The Rich#
B, The poor.
Heads I win, tails you lose.

Ask yourself why the just stop oil disrupters are getting so much publicity.
If theres a runner on the pitch at a game the cameras dont show him, now with these tits its on every bullitin. Its fukkin weird.
Check out who funds them follow the money it always lead’s back to the same crooks

I
Check out who funds them follow the money it always lead’s back to the same crooks
I blame Gordon Strachan, an his mate Adam Smith.. oh wait. Might be the other Gordon who saved the world,
Anyways, my original point was, theres still plenty of wealth in this country and they're not ashamed to show it. They fly in on private jets to these events an their Tory mates roll out the red carpet for them while force hard working teachers/ nurses/ doctors etc to go on strike to get a couple of quid extra to keep up with rampant inflation while claiming theres no money left AND blaming them for causing it. Well, them and Putin, oh and China.
Ach, theres nae fitba on so wit else we gonna think about?

99% of the worlds gold is held in the US. The French asked for theirs back, guess where that got them?

Talking to a boy a few weeks ago who said to me best thing that happened to him was covid. I couldn't believe his attitude but on listening to him i can see that he and many like him have actually had their financial situation improved.
He was saying he couldn't believe he was getting over 300 quid from the government as a cost of living bonus on top of his 300 a week.
Was just saying to my wife the other day was incredible how hard we have had to work over the years including weekends .
Me ...I concentrate on my own and don't let others influence or affect me but I understand if this inevitably shakes heads.
I keep hearing about a cost of living crisis but see no evidence of it what so ever in this must have modern world.

Talking to a boy a few weeks ago who said to me best thing that happened to him was covid. I couldn't believe his attitude but on listening to him i can see that he and many like him have actually had their financial situation improved.
He was saying he couldn't believe he was getting over 300 quid from the government as a cost of living bonus on top of his 300 a week.
Was just saying to my wife the other day was incredible how hard we have had to work over the years including weekends .
Me ...I concentrate on my own and don't let others influence or affect me but I understand if this inevitably shakes heads.
I keep hearing about a cost of living crisis but see no evidence of it what so ever in this must have modern world.
I don’t know 7 prices have defo gone up my lads car insurance went up by 60% he 26 so not a kid no claims couldn‘t get cheaper anywhere energy food everythings up but most folk seem to be coping ok who knows maybe the cards are being maxed out

It's not a cost of living crisis, it's a cost of greed crisis. Energy companies, supermarkets etc are all making eye watering profits so that the shareholders are getting bigger dividends and we have to cut down on our living standards to allow it.
Bang on Shammy they’re trying to tell us that the supermarkets and the oil companies Petrol and Diesel prices are just an unlucky coincidence. My erse
Same with food prices they’re marked up so much that they’ve put security tags on butter and baby food( and some are locking them in cupboards).
Banks are raking in extra monies from interest rates on mortgages but are telling all their savers to get ti.
And all the wealthy are getting more while those despicable strikers are asking can I have some more please 🙏.
And sadly the answer is Sir piss poor Starmer.
Thank fuck for Brexit at least that’s been a succfuckingssess.
I despair 😩

HH 😞

Covid the war in ukraine have been used as a great cover for the disaster that's Brexit the shortness in the food supplies have drove market prices up and europes the market everyone wants to sell to ,,,,,,not the UK

As an example
Remember supermarkets would only sell perfect veg had to be straight /unblemished many a supermarket would reject growers produce on this basis but now they can't ,that's why you'll see bags and bags of wonky spuds/frost damaged in supermarkets it costs them a bit cheaper but seeing as supply is short they have to take them to fill the shelves

Some mornings you could stand in any fruit market watching fruit and veg get unloaded and most Brokers would tip the whole load even though there would be only one box that was past it's best ,,,,,,not now though they days are long gone now their begging the same growers to grow more and sell to them as there going out of buisness every month

Prices won't change anywhere ,folk have had to pay it whether it be food or fuel they can't live without it ,transportation costs are unbelievable with no let up

On a global scale everything apparently can be traced to the 2 most powerful investment fund companies in the world.

These 2 companies are major shareholders in Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Big Pharmaceuticals, Banking, Transport, Media, Instagram, et al.

These companies are Black Rock and Vanguard.

They manage over 15 trillion dollars in assets and control most of the major institutions. They are even major shareholders in each others companies.

Some will argue they control the world.

Back