Cost of living crisis????

Time for a revolution!!!!….if the young ones can be arsed??put their phones doon for a second??ah well…..maybe next year🤷‍♂️
1685605902-123207-zoom-500x600.jpg

The only wiy tae get back intae Euro is vote Independence ..... sorted ;)
Saw a post on Twitter a few days ago regarding Unionist Celtic fans,the ones that want Ireland to achieve its Independence and rightfully so but for some reason they want to kiss Westminsters arse.
They despise Scotland but are happy to accept the free Uni,free bus passes,free NHS,free care home should they need to retire unwell,free bridge tolls,free £1,200 funeral help,much cheaper council tax, check out what they are paying in England, cheaper water rates,etc etc.

Thanks to being ruled from England we now are in our 13th year of austerity yet Celtic Unionists don't give a flying f""".
Even a good few of my relatives vote Labour,one actually thinks that Alex Salmond is still the leader of the SNP,I kid you not,mind you,he's getting on a bit tbf.

On a global scale everything apparently can be traced to the 2 most powerful investment fund companies in the world.

These 2 companies are major shareholders in Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Big Pharmaceuticals, Banking, Transport, Media, Instagram, et al.

These companies are Black Rock and Vanguard.

They manage over 15 trillion dollars in assets and control most of the major institutions. They are even major shareholders in each others companies.

Some will argue they control
Black Rock supposedly owns Vanguard - the latter owns the highest stocks in Black Rock.

On a global scale everything apparently can be traced to the 2 most powerful investment fund companies in the world.

These 2 companies are major shareholders in Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Big Pharmaceuticals, Banking, Transport, Media, Instagram, et al.

These companies are Black Rock and Vanguard.

They manage over 15 trillion dollars in assets and control most of the major institutions. They are even major shareholders in each others companies.

Some will argue they control the world.

I heard a rumour but not confirmed that BR supposedly owns V - the latter (V) owns the highest stocks in BR. If true it opens a HUGE can of worms

Back