Covid 5 hit with four game ban with two suspended after February party

To be honest,did not expect anything else One rule for us different one for them
this season has exposed the SFA /SPL for what they are they can dress it up in excuses all they like at the end of the they have blatantly favored sevco over other clubs in Scotland, the punishment handed out to the 5 sevco is an insult to other teams Celtic and Aberdeen in particular. But as usual this has all been
pre planed to suit sevco fixtures and they have succeeded in what the set out to do Stop Celtic

6 weeks for punishment when the sfa have had fk all to do but sevco have had a few injuries ,,aye well done ,if i heard right it's a 6 match ban with 2 suspended just incase tavs not back and you meet Celtic in the cup

the whole epiode was expected as was our clubs mute response

To be honest,did not expect anything else One rule for us different one for them
this season has exposed the SFA /SPL for what they are they can dress it up in excuses all they like at the end of the they have blatantly favored sevco over other clubs in Scotland, the punishment handed out to the 5 sevco is an insult to other teams Celtic and Aberdeen in particular. But as usual this has all been
pre planed to suit sevco fixtures and they have succeeded in what the set out to do Stop Celtic
The blame alone cannot lie with the corrupt football authorities the wee lying witch that’s in power must take a long hard look at themselves. They say it was a police matter and they couldn’t get involved well explain to me how you could get involved with the Aberdeen players when their club got suspended. I would love independence but to get my vote and I would say many others that wee lying rodent has to go NOW!

6 weeks for punishment when the sfa have had fk all to do but sevco have had a few injuries ,,aye well done ,if i heard right it's a 6 match ban with 2 suspended just incase tavs not back and you meet Celtic in the cup

the whole epiode was expected as was our clubs mute response

Yes!

It makes you wonder why they say nothing.

Then you may think to yourself.....why has Peter Lawwell’s sons company recently won a contract with the SFA as recently highlighted on Follow Follow?.....why did Ian Bankier approve a £1M donation from his company to David Murray some years ago for an honorary directorship on the Rangers Board?.....why do we use Parks of Hamilton for our teams transport? What else is there?

That gave me no pleasure writing.....but I’m concerned for our Club.....I think you know why...

A woman wrote to the i newspaper to ask about policing of public gatherings during the pandemic.
She gave as an example the Police response to the protest in London after the horrific murder of a young woman. The Police watchdog said the Police acted correctly.
The next example was the Police response to the illegal gathering of Sevvies. The Police watchdog said the Police acted correctly.
She asked how two completely different Police actions could both be correct. She said it was because one group was mostly women and one group was mostly men. There may be some truth in that. If she had saw the Police response to "The Ross County Protest" at Celtic Park she might come to a different conclusion though.
One group was the "peepul", Women and Fenians are not "peepul" and are therefore Policed differently.
The sevvie five are peepul, Celtic and Aberdeen are not.
Policed differently and punished differently.

Last edited:

This is an absolute joke and way too late for it to have any meaningful impact on the title , I was actually expecting them all to recieve medals and commended on how they social distanced at the illegal party , slippy has warned them of what's expected? Hadnt he done that already after the other party? One rule for us another for them and this is a blatant example. What about slippy himself seen in a car with 3 or 4 others after the Dundee United draw? That was breaking protocols but havent heard a thing and dont expect to either . Can you imagine the outcry had that been lenny and others in a car without masks when it's common knowledge that we need 6 x60 seater coaches just to get to Dundee and back , still haven't heard if the rangers are travelling like this. Scum of the country

I've googled and googled but I still cannot find out if the rangers turned up at Celtic park with more than 1 coach can anyone elaborate?
picture in the record only showed 1 coach and 3 weans waving a fleg at it

Yes!

It makes you wonder why they say nothing.

Then you may think to yourself.....why has Peter Lawwell’s sons company recently won a contract with the SFA as recently highlighted on Follow Follow?.....why did Ian Bankier approve a £1M donation from his company to David Murray some years ago for an honorary directorship on the Rangers Board?.....why do we use Parks of Hamilton for our teams transport? What else is there?

That gave me no pleasure writing.....but I’m concerned for our Club.....I think you know why...
Not want to wade through FF shit or give them the hits but what was Lawwells sons company and what was the contract

picture in the record only showed 1 coach and 3 weans waving a fleg at it
It could well be if travelling inner city one coach for the team bubble but travelling to different shires, counties or cities may have different protocols from the different protocols if you ( we go abroad ) for example or one young bhoy breaks protocols and we are treated different to almost a whole starting XI for them. We have 2 games postponed disadvantaged from the off V them many players not 1 repeatedly break the protocols but nothing happens until it doesn't matter anymore. Call me paranoid I can take it just not behind my back what some see as paranoia I see repeating patterns. Logic HH

It could well be if travelling inner city one coach for the team bubble but travelling to different shires, counties or cities may have different protocols from the different protocols if you ( we go abroad ) for example or one young bhoy breaks protocols and we are treated different to almost a whole starting XI for them. We have 2 games postponed disadvantaged from the off V them many players not 1 repeatedly break the protocols but nothing happens until it doesn't matter anymore. Call me paranoid I can take it just not behind my back what some see as paranoia I see repeating patterns. Logic HH

Never allow a Hun parasite to insult your intelligence ma man.....keep telling it like it is...

Never allow a Hun parasite to insult your intelligence ma man.....keep telling it like it is...
Tounge in cheek imatim I know as much as anyone how much and from how many different angles weve been fukd off the field HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back