COYGIG

How many games to go TT ?
They top and bottom 6 play each other twice after the split in SWPL mate. So 6 games left for the top 3 I think. The exciting part is they all still have to play each other again before the title is decided. With only 3 points in it, it’s anyone’s title really. Top two qualify for champions league so being the odd one out is really gonna sting!

Just seen a photo fae the lassies game at hampden, total crowd 1200, absolute shambles, what’s the point in playing at a stadium that big?
It gets used for fuck all else, except housing the blazers that are ruining the national sport. I’d rather see the women get to play their big games there than those parasites that take a wage and can’t even pay for the proper upkeep of the pitch.

Last edited:
It gets used for fuck all else, except housing the blazers that are ruining the national sport. I’d rather see the woman get to play their big games there than those parasites that take a wage and can’t even pay for the proper upkeep of the pitch.
Should be using lesser hampden next door, the crowd still wouldn’t fill it, just ruining the pitch for next week’s important games 😡😡

Just posted that on WC poll thread. They’re petty horrible bastards. COYGIG 💪🍀
Bigoted sectarian club in the world. Why spfl doesn't penalize them for their despicable views, which they certainly don't hide or do anything about it, 😞 I'll never know. I would not go down the conspiracy route because there are enough Catholics at all levels of the game that should be calling this stuff out. We need The Rangers B's I certainly don't need them we can all live without their nonsense. Why not put them in a league of two with Linfeild and keep all their shite between them selves

Bigoted sectarian club in the world. Why spfl doesn't penalize them for their despicable views, which they certainly don't hide or do anything about it, 😞 I'll never know. I would not go down the conspiracy route because there are enough Catholics at all levels of the game that should be calling this stuff out. We need The Rangers B's I certainly don't need them we can all live without their nonsense. Why not put them in a league of two with Linfeild and keep all their shite between them selves
They maybe don't penalise them as they share the same views? I am so glad I never grew up in, or exprienced, this nonsense on a day to day basis. The hatred oozes out of the peepul's every pore and defines every single part of their existance.

Back