Craig Beattie

This coming from a "striker" who has played for as many teams as he has had seasons playing and whose best ever season saw him score a massive 7 goals and some of those seasons were at the dizzying height of Scottish league 2 and Maltese Premier (13 appearances - 0 goals). Noticed he's another bankrupt -for Β£70,000 - so he needs the cash. TUBE !!!

This coming from a "striker" who has played for as many teams as he has had seasons playing and whose best ever season saw him score a massive 7 goals and some of those seasons were at the dizzying height of Scottish league 2 and Maltese Premier (13 appearances - 0 goals). Noticed he's another bankrupt -for Β£70,000 - so he needs the cash. TUBE !!!
Steviebhoy can sub him aff his PPI return

My Ma' used to say that about batteries and windaes..........since then, I've had an overwhelming urge to lick both!

I think my missus would be delighted if I started licking crocodile clips as she'd likely get some peace and quiet to watch her soaps.
My best mate has a story that involves women, 9 volt batteries and licking.... Nope I'm not going there. Nope I'm not doing it!

Back