Craig Beattie

Craig Beattie trying to hard to be a better comedian than Johnny Beattie on the other hand Johnny didn’t have to try to hard to be a better footballer, he’s not bitter is he?

🥴

Och hes a big hun is he not?
Course he is, mate, but you have to apply hun logic in this scenario (I know, I know hun logic is an oxymoron, but you know what I mean).

Craig rhymes with Taig and Beattie sounds a bit like beatified. By hun logic these facts alone mean that Craig Beattie is a taig, tarrier, fenian, rosary-rattling pape!!!

It's how munky mentality works.

Course he is, mate, but you have to apply hun logic in this scenario (I know, I know hun logic is an oxymoron, but you know what I mean).

Craig rhymes with Taig and Beattie sounds a bit like beatified. By hun logic these facts alone mean that Craig Beattie is a taig, tarrier, fenian, rosary-rattling pape!!!

It's how munky mentality works.
Working with a few Dundee boys just now SP,Utd fans but by fuck do the hate the huns 😂Good thing is my gaffers leave at 3 to get up the road for 6 so we get away early aswell,happy days!

Let's be fair to Beattie-pie and review the evidence of suggested issues regarding "bottle"

Since 2012, the tribute act have featured in a number of semi finals including 5 against Celtic.

In 2016, they won one of those ties after a penalty shoot-out and subsequently "SHAT IT" in the final against a Stokes/Henderson pumped-up Hibs.

Huns 0 Bottle 1

In the other 4 semis the kiddy-on club played against Celtic, they failed to score a single goal losing 0-2, 0-1, 0-2, 0-4

Huns 0 Bottle 5

In other semis against non-Celtic opponents, they have been humbled by both Motherwell and Aberdeen

Huns 0 Bottle blew a fuse because it never studied multiplication at bottle school.

In the race for the League title 2017/18 season, the derangers told all and sundry what they were going to do to Celtic at the shitey. Celtic came from behind twice and won the game with 10-men by three goals to two flukey 'shinners'

Huns 0 Bottle in complete meltdown

When the scunner-hunners 'bravely' hung on to capture a play-off place in the Championship, they fought off fierce competition from the giants of diddy football before being roundly humped in both legs by Motherwell

Huns 0 Bottle has lost the will to live

However- they did hold their nerve in a tense final to secure a magnificent petrofucked cup win

Huns 1 Bottle crashed like a milkman falling fae the 20th storey of a multi-block.

Craig Beattie...........whatever it is your smoking, mate - please leave me a toke or two!

Members online

Latest posts

Back