Craig Gordon

The close season is the anxiety season. We know that we face the greatest season since 1966 and I read about our squad not being up to the job. We clamor for top players but cannot pay their wages. We need another keeper in case of injury to Scott Bain. I reckon the Celtic recruitment team are working on a keeper as I write this. I expect a signing before Aug 2nd. Whoever it it deserves our fulsome support. We can all express opinions and preferences but once they don the jersey I will support them. Bring on the football. This has been the longest withdrawal from Celtic that I have ever experienced.

The close season is the anxiety season. We know that we face the greatest season since 1966 and I read about our squad not being up to the job. We clamor for top players but cannot pay their wages. We need another keeper in case of injury to Scott Bain. I reckon the Celtic recruitment team are working on a keeper as I write this. I expect a signing before Aug 2nd. Whoever it it deserves our fulsome support. We can all express opinions and preferences but once they don the jersey I will support them. Bring on the football. This has been the longest withdrawal from Celtic that I have ever experienced.
Its been brutal Doc

the one position in the team where we should be able to find a good player for reasonable price and wage is GK, imo

even in scotland there are some decent keepers

but across Europe their are even more

Craig Gordon is great keeper but he is getting older and I think we need a new keeper

some of the teams we played in Europe seemed to have good keepers

also goalkeepers are often a bit mental in head

I was a goalie when I was young

might be why im so odd :p:p:p:p

point is they are often quite eccentric and most often they enjoy their own wee world

translating to a new environment hasn't really been a problem for most keepers I ever seen in game.

if they are good keeper then they usually have no problem being good at next club.

Poland seems to produce some eccentric types

id imagine we could get a decent if not very good keeper there

might even be nice for our young striker to have a dude in team who speaks his language well

id prefer ff

but if he out of price range then maybe its one position we can fill

besides Bain was decent enough imo

Members online

Latest posts

Back