Credit Where It's Due Chapter II

Spherical Planet

So the plucky Taysiders laid their bodies on the line against the tremendously mighty weltmeisters today.

Am I worried now that United are the unofficial champions of world football?

Not in the slightest.

Am I concerned that Charlie Mulgrew never put a hair out of place?

Not a jot.

The only thing that worries me is the incoming for my obviously closet arabic tendencies being outed.

I'm declaring a fuckin jihad against anyone that questions my faith to the cause

Just had a wee visit to swallow swallow....

The ranjurs had 2 stone wall penalties turned down!

United should have had 3 red cards!

And there should have been 9 minutes of injury time because of the naughty ball boys trying to help Celtic!

Safe to say Bobby Madhun isn't a popular hun this fine afternoon.....

Last edited:
The balls seemed to be flying out from the stands! But Madhun still went up to lecture a bemused Utd official who looked like he was going to flick the Vs ✌ at the ref as soon as he turned his back on him! 🤣
We were in the Eddie Thompson Stand, Bridie, and I watched that wee fella kick balls down the players tunnel all afternoon.

Seen Madden hae a word and the fella just turned around wie a wee smile and kicked another ball down the tunnel.

If I ever see him in The Phoenix, I might stand him a pint or two.

And there should have been 9 minutes of injury time because of the naughty ball boys trying to help Celtic!

The handball penalty incident would have been harsh but they are do used to being awarded these every single time I can understand their sense of injustice.

The pull back happens all the time but is rarely punished but in my opinion is a stonewaller, but there is no way the refs could have seen it.

I know they wanted a straight red for Mulgrew but that should probably have been a booking, so he got off with that. As did Ryan Jack for a nasty studs up challenge which will immediately be forgotten about. Not sure who the other 2 reds were for as I only saw the last 40 minutes.

I might be wrong, but the angle the balls were flying onto the pitch from suggested they were being hurled from up in the stands rather than from ball boys at the side of the pitch. But this just makes their pain even funnier that they are crying so much about ball boys after every shite performance by their Govann Galacticos.

Last edited:
So the plucky Taysiders laid their bodies on the line against the tremendously mighty weltmeisters today.

Not in the slightest.

Not a jot.

The only thing that worries me is the incoming for my obviously closet arabic tendencies being outed.

I'm declaring a fuckin jihad against anyone that questions my faith to the cause
Tangerine soook
😂

HH 🤪

Probably a lot more popular with whomever he owes........allegedly.
Lovely result for the bookies.

Not in the slightest.

Not a jot.

Members online

Back