Crush them - just put them down

oj17

I am desperate for the season to continue I really am. I know in my heart of hearts we would win the league - yes we may even loose a game against sevco - we might even loose both - but I am convinced we would win the league. Even if it it was just 1 or 3 points to Celtic it would absoutely crush them. Its not just 9 in a row - but Sevco have thrown the kitchen sink at us in the last 2 years - they have a bang average squad of journeymen that they can ill afford and a rookie manager.

Granted the lift that SG has given them has been good - but loosing this seasons league fair and square would crush them totally and put them back a number of years. This is why they are so desperate for ' null and void' I think they would even ( in their own minds) accept that Celtic were awarded the title now - both scenarios would allow them to brush off the title as 'tainted' - 'not nine in a row' - 'asterix'

That is why I want the league to start so badly. Just to CRUSH THEM!

Lets just do it

I am desperate for the season to continue I really am. I know in my heart of hearts we would win the league - yes we may even loose a game against sevco - we might even loose both - but I am convinced we would win the league. Even if it it was just 1 or 3 points to Celtic it would absoutely crush them. Its not just 9 in a row - but Sevco have thrown the kitchen sink at us in the last 2 years - they have a bang average squad of journeymen that they can ill afford and a rookie manager.

Granted the lift that SG has given them has been good - but loosing this seasons league fair and square would crush them totally and put them back a number of years. This is why they are so desperate for ' null and void' I think they would even ( in their own minds) accept that Celtic were awarded the title now - both scenarios would allow them to brush off the title as 'tainted' - 'not nine in a row' - 'asterix'

That is why I want the league to start so badly. Just to CRUSH THEM!

Lets just do it
If they avoided the league they would have to avoid the Scottish Cup, 3 teams have an interest in that as it is a door to UEFA money. And what about the league cup that was already played and won, how do you detract that from the equasion, do you just say it never happened do the fans who witnessed it, do they get their money back, so was the whole season consistent of one cup, so fans bought a season book for a cup tournament which some got knoc]ked out of in the first round, the huns know fine well that more than three quarters of the games were played and they had conceded as fans, the league was over, their season was over, this is the mathematically could be overturned shite now, nonesense they know it's over due to unforeseen circunmstances, this is Scotland's ugly side rearing it's head.

Let the games commence

1586554550924.png

They have already decided the leagues over
If they don't award it or declare its null and void they're in serious trouble
Their pitch is dug up and Alfies in Columbia

The SPL should call their bluff and say games will be played behind closed doors with players being tested first
Season starts next Saturday
We've no got pitch or striker
Right 3 points deducted win to St Johnstone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back