Cup Final Ref

Colloum and his cohorts don't worry me. History to me made bhoys and Ghirls, you know my fav saying, party is on no one will stop it. Then we can go into the close season excited by the changes the club will make. Onwards and upwards my dear friends. No worries in my household.

Colloum and his cohorts don't worry me. History to me made bhoys and Ghirls, you know my fav saying, party is on no one will stop it. Then we can go into the close season excited by the changes the club will make. Onwards and upwards my dear friends. No worries in my household.

They won't be to blame only us!

'If you're good enough, the referee doesn't matter'

'We must play as if there are no more games, no more tomorrows'

Jock Stein

Have to hand it to the SFA, they managed to sneak back in a blatant sevco agent and supposed 'ref' against Aberdeen, a match we only needed a point to win the league and all be happy, against a depleted Aberdeen where we always get points.

So going unnoticed among the celebrations, the SFA cynically and effectively as going totally unmentioned from our PLC a blatant cheat who would have been sacked from any other credible league, is once again legitimised by default to ref Cetic matches, because not a 'real' word of action was actually meant in the limp letter of complaint from our board. Our players can be stamped on and nothing done.

Meanwhile Collum has not been allowed near a sevco match for months, since Nov 2018 after complaint from the scouse joke and worded by the sevco spin doctor.

scouse joke btw, who at the start of the season said he could lose 4 times to Celtic and still win the league!
now that kind of logic is potentially credible! but only for someone who has thought it through before stating!
He clearly did not! because he now claims that they are nearer the league on the back of 2 stage managed wins at a lockout stadium of hate that few humans could perform 100% against.
Their tannoys actually playing the karaoke themes of race hate.

Last edited:
Correct Winter, but this is a guy deemed unfit to referee the Huns since December, but good enough for European games and the Scottish showpiece final.
long gave up on the SFA when it comes to making decisions, Flanagans retro-red is pathetic as well Clancy should be reprimanded like collum, demoted not promoted. A law unto themselves. They answer to no-one , enforce isolist regulations , who can hold them to account if they answer to anyone ?

long gave up on the SFA when it comes to making decisions, Flanagans retro-red is pathetic as well Clancy should be reprimanded like collum, demoted not promoted. A law unto themselves. They answer to no-one , enforce isolist regulations , who can hold them to account if they answer to anyone ?
Maybe thats why Lenny kept his counsel on the touchline and in doing so left them with no whataboutery if Lenny lost the plot, have to be coy with these fuds. all on Clyde now giving it Joso did Defoe could not make it up, all about the Celtic.

Back