Cup Final, Wullie Collum!

Is he biased,does he have an agenda,or, is he just phuqin incompetent!

I don't think Gollum is biased but is just incompetent. I can't remember watching a game he refereed that he didn't spoil by making a game changing error - usually by rushing in to show he is brave enough to make big calls. He then seems to get caught up in trying to make amends for earlier mistakes which just compounds things.

Every team's has multiple examples of his mistakes against them. Up here in Aberdeen the sheepies sre convinced that every referee is biased in favour of the "old firm" (RIP) and Gollum especially is a Celtic fan!

Collum is a mason.....he knows where his bread is buttered.....the Huns took him to task because he acted prejudicial to their wishes by flashing a few cards to Hun players.....he didn’t get a Hun game for quite a while because of that.....he was sent a message.....he now knows the score and what is expected of him.....we will get nothing from him

I don't think Gollum is biased but is just incompetent. I can't remember watching a game he refereed that he didn't spoil by making a game changing error - usually by rushing in to show he is brave enough to make big calls. He then seems to get caught up in trying to make amends for earlier mistakes which just compounds things.

Every team's has multiple examples of his mistakes against them. Up here in Aberdeen the sheepies sre convinced that every referee is biased in favour of the "old firm" (RIP) and Gollum especially is a Celtic fan!

When a referee gives a penalty kick whilst looking the other way.....I think it’s fair to say that more than incompetence is involved

first time on this site where the page is polluted with ads is everyone else got them ro , have adblocker on but dosent seem to work

When a referee gives a penalty kick whilst looking the other way.....I think it’s fair to say that more than incompetence is involved
Every team that has had the misfortune to be refereed by this clown has multiple similar stories to tell.

In last year's League Cup final, young Dallas awarded us a penalty for a hsndball that was clearly a couple of yards outside the box so I assume you are not suggesting he favours Celtic, like a lot of my Aberdeen supporting fans did?

Every team that has had the misfortune to be refereed by this clown has multiple similar stories to tell.

In last year's League Cup final, young Dallas awarded us a penalty for a hsndball that was clearly a couple of yards outside the box so I assume you are not suggesting he favours Celtic, like a lot of my Aberdeen supporting fans did?

What I’m suggesting is that referees in Scotland know where their bread is buttered.....some will make genuine mistakes which is human.....but the overwhelming majority of them are members of the same secret society which is pro Hun.....anyone who says that things even themselves out over a season hasn’t been paying attention.....they wouldn’t even themselves out over 10 life times.....our games v the huns will decide where the silverware goes.....let’s wait and see if Collum’s incompetence.....just so happens to favour one team over the other

What I’m suggesting is that referees in Scotland know where their bread is buttered.....some will make genuine mistakes which is human.....but the overwhelming majority of them are members of the same secret society which is pro Hun.....anyone who says that things even themselves out over a season hasn’t been paying attention.....they wouldn’t even themselves out over 10 life times.....our games v the huns will decide where the silverware goes.....let’s wait and see if Collum’s incompetence.....just so happens to favour one team over the other
I agree with this, but in Gollum's case I really do think it is shear and utter incompetence - you obviously disagree. Let's hope his performance isn't the main talking point after we win our 10th trophy in a row.

first time on this site where the page is polluted with ads is everyone else got them ro , have adblocker on but dosent seem to work

I’ve started using BRAVE and so far so good.....it’s even improved viewing CQN which is infested by ads

Members online

Latest posts

Back