ORIGINAL+EVEN MORE OFFICIAL: Cup Semi v Sheepies, Sat 20-Apr-24 @ 12:30. MIB=D Robertson, VAR=G Aitken

No point discussing a 'better' manager. Rodgers is there for 2 more years. I have no problem with him but lets get real here.

The BS when he came back was that he was coming back to improve our chances in the 'CHAMPS LEAGUE!' WTF......

NOT with this squad he isn't.....

So lets see what his and the board's ambition is for next season....

HH
Wait a minute Lubo I've cracked the manager problem.....!!! What about 'Jurgen Klopp' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As I said, I am usually wrong! But there is no way he was expecting us to replace important players with such inferior inexperienced youngsters (half have already left us) and also ignore the fact that even at the start of the season when the window had a few weeks to go that we wouldn't draft in replacements for important players that we knew would be out injured for months.

IMO he was stitched up in a spiteful powerplay by Lawwell (and Son), who was in the huff with Rodgers for going public for his reasons for sneaking off the first time.

I won't trust the Gucci-belted snake oil salesman, but I will support him while he is our manager. Just as I did with Celtic legend Lennon who I loved but never thought he should have been retained as manager the summer after Rodgers' midnight flit (but he went on to win another treble, so I was probably wrong about his permanent appointment).
Brendan Rodgers did what every other manager would have done if offered a gig in the EPL imo.I don't expect everyone to agree but it took some bollocks to come back and imo he's a good guy.

Wait a minute Lubo I've cracked the manager problem.....!!! What about 'Jurgen Klopp' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jurgen Klopp? Hmmm, where have I heard that before . . . ?

Jurgen Klopp? Hmmm, where have I heard that before . . . ?

Heโ€™s klapped oot is klopp

HH๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Speaking of goalies, did you see big Joe after he saved the last penalty, went right over to console the Aberdeen keeper, a touch of class is our Joe, wonder if big Benji will get the nod in goal after this season , haven't seen much of him since we signed him, and that's due to big Joe's revival in the hoops HH

Last edited:
Speaking of goalies, did you see big Joe after he saved the last penalty, went right over to console the Aberdeen keeper, a touch of class if our Joe, wonder if big Benji will get the nod in goal after this season , haven't seen much of him since we signed him, and that's due to big Joe's revival in the hoops HH
Big Joe is very generous with other players. Probably because he has personally experienced some terrific highs and some terrible lows as a player, he now has a lot of empathy with others. He didn't indulge in the OTT histrionic celebrations that usually follow a penalty shoot out win. He commiserated with his opposite number and only then enjoyed congratulating his team mates.

It is very common for him to spend time with the other goalie - particularly after a hard defeat - to provide encouragement & commiserate with them. I think it was the Buckie goalie that was blown away by the time he spent speaking with him giving him advice.

He is class and has been an excellent signing.

Last edited:
Missed out on going to this game but wish i made it as I thought it was a cracking game (maybe not the best performance but the job got competed) Aberdeen never gave up and I have no idea why they never made top 6 this season โ€ฆ.definitely one of the best semi final games to watch in long time IMOโ€ฆ..I know heโ€™s doing ok but something just seems off with kyogo and calmac is definitely not fully fit but hopefully we run out against Dundee then after that he will be up to speedโ€ฆ..Joe hart is lucky he saved the last penalty ๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜˜๏ธ

Back