Cup Semi

Funny how the media when they are giving a platform to go down memory lane forget that they are living a lie with Sevco.. Celtic were saved from liquidation.

Today radio clyde talking about Fergus as it was 25 years ago today.
Hugh Keevins three times in different sentences without Fergus there would be no Celtic, then two no MON and no modern Celtic.

So what is this Sevco are the same club when Celtic could not have done a Sevco, aye right.
That programs mince boab, Turkey mince. Haven't listened to that shoite for over twenty years. That lot don't have the brains God gave turnips.

Now they know it's Celtic in the Semi,could be a battle between them to take on Celtic, could only be good for us,be interesting to see which Ref they get,can't see any of the two takeing us on,thought Partick put up a good fight tonight could be an interesting match to see who we get be great if Griff was back for it

Fergus McCann saved Celtic 25 years ago today, since then...
25aa.png
Built 60k seater Stadium
25aa.png

Won 14 League Titles
25aa.png

Won 9 Scottish Cups
25aa.png

Won 9 League Cups
25aa.png

Won 3 Domestic Trebles
25aa.png

Unprecedented Invincible Treble
25aa.png

Unprecedented back-to-back Treble
25aa.png

Reached a European Final
And launched the most successful share issue in british football

Here's to the Bunnet

And from that glorious season, I received this & an autographed football which I passed on to someone who lives & breathes Celtic
I have since, passed the signed jersey on to my Daughter & SIL, for my beautiful granddaughter
HH

Attachments

• SignedCelticjersey (3).jpg
    SignedCelticjersey (3).jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 3
I’m glad it’s the semi. Sloppy doesn’t even get to a final. Perfect.

You know they would spin how well he has done regardless of him getting his arse handed to him. This way, he and his backers in the press have fuck all.

He crashed and burned, even though we lost so many Fucking games. Bring it on.

Canny wait to see Slippy throw every player under the bus. I asked for more and all I got was G Murty. So I’ve decided to howl at my caravan and kick my magic fucking hat.
Next please at the chuckle dome.

HH ☘️??
And he will do it again in the rematch throw everything he can find at it,hope McKenna sticks to Morelost because if they wind Him up after the team talk can't lose and not only to so say (save thier season)but thier so called club as well he will be bubblying over to get a goal,Aberdeen will not roll over and of course this will depend on who thier Ref is??

I’m glad it’s the semi. Sloppy doesn’t even get to a final. Perfect.

You know they would spin how well he has done regardless of him getting his arse handed to him. This way, he and his backers in the press have fuck all.

He crashed and burned, even though we lost so many Fucking games. Bring it on.

No way were the Establishment chancing a Celtic v Rangers final, that would give us the opportunity to clinch the Treble against the tribute act, on May 25th, which is of course, another great date in our clubs history
Come on Aberdeen
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back