Cyprus v Scotland

I’m bout shopping with my wife and Georgia what was the final ?
Cyprus 0 Scotland 3

McTominay hit the inside of the post in the 2nd half. A very professional, if not the most exciting. Scotland are 2 points from qualifying unless Norway draw. 15 points from the first 5 matches - unbelievable!

No way is this fella a fit for a Celtic ...Don't like the way or the cut of him ...Will be the next big push from the Scottish Media to take the iPox hotseat .....Crack on.
Before Brendan was mentioned as being our possible manager the first time, Steve Clarke was my preferred choice. I knew he was a major factor in so many successful managers at Chelski (along with obscene spending) due to his organisational skills & coaching.

However, having seen his tactics in the years since I admitted that he was not a right fit for Celtic. Yes, we would have had success but the style of football would have been so boring.

He is in the right job just now and I am delighted he has us overachieving.

Although a Tim, Clarke has previously said he wouldn't manage either us or sevco as he hates the toxic rivalry and does not want to expose his family to it.

I have to say our midfield is looking superb!
Calmac in control wondered who was the captain He was the one player shouting at players getting them into position as they say You can take the boy out of Celtic but you can’t take Celtic out of the Boy,and if McTominay leaves Man U we should take a serious look at him strong and brave can play a bit too

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back