Daily bog roll-Marian Shved.

Ray

Apparently it has been reported in ‘the Celtic star forum’that Shved is out for the season with a rupture!!!!!!as apparently reported by the above ????FC Karpaty Lviv state in their own social media site,’he is training with the squad for this coming weekend match’and they are passing their modest greetings to the tabloids,question is , who is passing this info, as it shows,AGAIN that they are not doing their job,[never did anyway],is this deliberate by someone who works for you know who,to give as much negative info on the web,because they are shite,and trying to deflect????? Just wondering ,what’s your thoughts ,hh

Apparently it has been reported in ‘the Celtic star forum’that Shved is out for the season with a rupture!!!!!!as apparently reported by the above ????FC Karpaty Lviv state in their own social media site,’he is training with the squad for this coming weekend match’and they are passing their modest greetings to the tabloids,question is , who is passing this info, as it shows,AGAIN that they are not doing their job,[never did anyway],is this deliberate by someone who works for you know who,to give as much negative info on the web,because they are shite,and trying to deflect????? Just wondering ,what’s your thoughts ,hh
I gave up wondering years ago Ray. I and many others on here remember the days when papers only printed the establishment line but were fortunate that an occasional reporter was willing to go the extra yard in search for a truth. We are now subject to any old shite making headlines and being swamped with outlandish stories for us to click on for the benefit of no one but the advertisers. As that great black Irishman once said - " don't believe a word"

I gave up wondering years ago Ray. I and many others on here remember the days when papers only printed the establishment line but were fortunate that an occasional reporter was willing to go the extra yard in search for a truth. We are now subject to any old shite making headlines and being swamped with outlandish stories for us to click on for the benefit of no one but the advertisers. As that great black Irishman once said - " don't believe a word"

Why are they out looking for injury stories about guys that are not even playing, you would think there was no liquidation lies and SFA corruption secret deal agreement stories worth covering. There must be things you don't see or hear about that often to report on.
diego.jpg

Like you I also remember the days,hh

Like you I also remember the days,hh
HH Ray. I wisni intending to be disrespectful. I am only just catching up with new technology. My first sight of a computer was when the machine filled a large room ?. Never thought it would catch on so took no interest.

Back