DARREN BENT

Ray

Just been released from Derby County,aged 35,hopes to finish his career playing for,wait for this,either Celtic or Sevco,got news for you pal,you won’t be pulling on the hoops,this ain’t a pentioners club,join sevco with Defud and co,!!!!!!,Grear ain’t it ,not wanted anywhere, I-know what I will do ,go up north,and draw retirement money, shove off pal, hh

Just been released from Derby County,aged 35,hopes to finish his career playing for,wait for this,either Celtic or Sevco,got news for you pal,you won’t be pulling on the hoops,this ain’t a pentioners club,join sevco with Defud and co,!!!!!!,Grear ain’t it ,not wanted anywhere, I-know what I will do ,go up north,and draw retirement money, shove off pal, hh

I didn't even think he was that good in his prime never mind his dotage. Fits sevco's criteria of being auld and desperate though. ?

On celts are here- this morning, DB seems to be making a play to get up here and maybe sign for us, sorry,but am trying to get my head round this ,posted this earlier this morning,when I first saw it,There is no way we are going it sign this guy !,,, 35 years old,just where is this coming from ,try sevco, you might get lucky,join up with defud,feck sake,?hh

Members online

Back